idiots in my class

I hate a lot of my classmates so fucking much. That one's judgemental of everyone and everything, but turns around and does the same as they just said was disgusting(we have a lot of these), the orten grabbarna (explanation further down), the short and non feral gremlins because all the short people (except my friend) are a different breed, then we also have the nice girls which I gotta praise, damn y'all are good at what you do :)

Now they're all... Ahem... Yk the gay and homophobic at the same time? All of them. FUCKING EVERYONE AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NICE GIRLS ONLY THE LITTLE BITCHES.

Now, the orten grabbarna. Basically what them Americans call them is... Idk actually, but let me explain. Their age range is as strechted out as Mrs incredible, going from a whopping 8-16 age range. (Yes I've met 8 year olds like this) But y'all know the type of guys to put their underwear above their jeans while their jeans are down to their ass, often wearing black vests and a black cap, always seen looking homeless and fatherless. Oddly enough all of them tend to fake the accent immigrants have. referring to their friends as bror, (brother, used in a more "bro" way) and "ay mannen" (a personal non favorite of mine) they're always in the back of the bus, legs spread like butter, wearing Nike and Adidas up to 90%. I'm sure you've met people like this, if you haven't, I'm very jealous but also happy for you. What I find most odd is how they fake the accents as I've said before, simply trying to sound like the immigrants. Now, I'm not sure really if that is really that big of a crime, but I find it weird because you have your own voice. 😐 Also that they imagine that the way they act which is basically very hostile to everyone, and the way they dress is the coolest thing in earth.

Woah. I needed to get this off of my chest. ☺️😍