Shower

"Damn, you definitely look good naked." Jack grins, running his hand through his boyfriend's wet hair.

Ianto moans, his head falling backwards further into the Captain's touch.

Jack smiles as he lightly runs his fingers down Ianto's spine and then back up again, teasing the younger man with the feather light touch.

"Jack." Ianto moans again, his head now pressed against the tiled wall.

"Yes, baby?" Jack asks softly, sliding his hand down to Ianto's hip and stepping closer to him.

Ianto turns around to scowl at his mischievous boyfriend; which lacks any effect given that he's now completely hard after his boyfriend's teasing.

"I'm trying to shower here." Ianto replies, still trying to muster a convincing scowl to keep Jack at bay.

"I can see that." Jack replies with a smirk, pushing Ianto back under the hot spray and pinning him to the wall.

The full body contact with his boyfriend causes the Welshman to moan loudly and as Jack tilts his head to kiss Ianto passionately, the younger man feels reluctant to push the Captain away.

"You're fully clothed." Ianto mumbles between kisses, knowing that fact doesn't bother his boyfriend at all.

"I can change that if you like." Jack suggests with a cheeky grin, already pulling his braces down off his shoulders.

"No, Jack." Ianto replies sternly, pushing Jack away.

Jack relents and steps back out of Ianto's space, grinning as the younger man's eyes drift slowly down the Captain's body.

"Better?" Jack asks with a sly smirk, running his hand through his own wet hair.

"Jack, I'm ..." Ianto tries to protest, the twitching of his fingers signalling how much he wants to reach out and touch Jack.

Jack steps closer to Ianto, grinning as he undoes his belt and slowly slides it through the loops in his pants, throwing it to the floor before unclipping his braces and discarding them too.

"God, I hate you." Ianto says without heat, closing the distance and kissing Jack.

"Why?" Jack smiles into the kiss, running his fingers up Ianto's sides.

"Because, I'm trying to have a shower and all I'm thinking about is getting you naked."

"Are you now?" Jack smirks, leaning down to bite his boyfriend's neck.

Ianto moans and surrenders under Jack's touch. Jack smiles triumphantly into the younger man's neck before pinning him up against the wall and rubbing against him.

"Clothes off now." Ianto replies, pulling at the buttons on Jack's shirt.

"That's more like it." Jack smiles cheekily, stepping back from Ianto.

With the younger man's help, Jack peels off his wet shirt and quickly pulls down his soaked pants and boxers, throwing them onto the floor before going back to kissing Ianto.

Ianto wraps his arms round Jack, pulling him closer before breaking the kiss and gently biting at Jack's neck.

"Stop that." Jack moans.

"Why?" Ianto smiles, continuing to bite at Jack's neck.

"You know exactly why." Jack moans, his hands dropping down to Ianto's arse.

Ianto doesn't let up on his attack on his boyfriend's neck, continuing to bite and lick at the skin there until Jack moans again.

"Ianto."