Lust

Ianto would have to start facing facts.

The first being that he really loved Jack's coat; which wasn't so bad, it was a nice coat.

The second fact however, took Ianto by surprise and he denied it to himself for quite some time before accepting it; he really wanted to shag the man in the coat … or without it, he didn't mind.

But shagging your boss was a very bad move no matter how high up the food chain you were.

Unfortunately, Ianto's mind did not agree.

It thought shagging Jack would be fantastic, amazing, hot and probably the best sex he'd ever had.

That's where Ianto had a problem, because his mind wanted to shag Jack and his mouth decided to proposition his boss.

They were just putting Suzie's corpse in the freezer when Ianto made the first move.

“If you're interested I've still got that stopwatch.” He said casually, filling in the paperwork for Suzie Costello.

“So?”

“Well, think about it. Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.” Ianto replied with a smile, finally looking up at Jack.

“Oh, yeah. I could think of a few.” Jack chuckled.

“There's quite a list.” Ianto replied, looking back down at his paperwork.

“I'll send the others home early. See you in my office in ten.” Jack replied, looking at his watch.

“That's ten minutes and counting.” Ianto smiled, setting his stopwatch.

Jack walked away before Ianto interrupted him.

“Oh, Jack? What do you want me to say on the death certificate?”

“Good question.”

“She had quite a few deaths in the end.”

“I don't know. Death by Torchwood.”

“I'll put a lock on the door, just in case she goes walking again.”

“Nah, no chance of that. The resurrection days are over, thank God.”

“Oh, I wouldn't be too sure. That's the thing about gloves, sir. They come in pairs.”

Jack stopped and thought about it for a minute, before walking off to send the others home.

And that's how Ianto found himself in Jack's office ten minutes later, with Jack on his knees giving him probably the best blow job he'd ever had.

Jack.” Ianto moaned, gripping the Captain's hair tightly.

His legs were slowly giving out and he stumbled backwards into Jack's desk, leaning against it for some stability.

Jack chuckled and shuffled forwards, continuing what he'd started and smiling when Ianto's voice hitched on a moan.

Oh God.” Ianto moaned, trying to breathe normally.

Jack continued to lick and suck Ianto off in slow languid movements, pushing him closer to the edge.

Fuck me.” Ianto moaned and Jack hummed in agreement.

That was when Ianto lost it, he gripped the desk and nearly screamed as he orgasmed down the Captain's throat.

Jack pulled off with a sloppy sound and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, standing up and just managing to catch Ianto as he fell boneless into Jack's arms.

“You'll be good for my ego if I get that reaction every time.” Jack smirked, leaning in to kiss the younger man.

Ianto moaned and kissed Jack back, slipping his tongue into the Captain's mouth as he gripped him by his braces.

Jack kissed him more forcibly, lifting the younger man up onto the desk and climbing onto it as he pushed Ianto down against it.

Ianto hooked a leg around Jack's and moaned into his mouth, sliding his hand under the Captain's shirt and leaving scratches down his back.

Jack moaned and pulled away slightly, “Shit, Ianto. Not so shy in the bedroom department, are you?”

“You started it, Sir. Always making innuendos about me in my suits.” Ianto smirked, looking up at Jack.

“True, but you propositioned me. How could I resist? And I think we're past sir now, Yan.”

Ianto smiled softly, “So is this a one time thing or ...”

“Hell no. There's a lot more I want to find out about you. And besides, a hot and sexy Welshman in my bed, I couldn't think of anything better.” Jack grinned, running his hand down Ianto's hooked leg.

“Or on a desk.” Ianto added, smirking up at Jack.

“Or against a wall. On the floor. On the couch. In every room.” Jack replied, leaning down to kiss Ianto as he moaned at the possibilities.

No, shagging his boss was a decidedly not good idea … but to fuck with reason, Ianto was going to shag his boss until the end of time if he so pleased.