Chapter Thirteen

The next day, Ronnie sat in her dorm revising the work they did today in herbology when a knock rang out. Alice and Mary were at the black lake with Frank, Gideon and Fabian so she wasn't sure who would be knocking.

Actually, if it were any of the five they wouldn't have knocked either way. Ronnie internally groaned as she assured it would be her brother or one of his friends to try and apologize, again, so instead of just inviting whoever it was, she decided to crack the door open to see.

Andrew looked at her confused while she opened the door larger so he could come in.

"Expecting a supervillain to stop by? Why were you so hesitant to open?" Andy asked, taking a seat on her bed as she went and sat beside him.

"I didn't know who would be knocking, all my friends enter as they please so I assumed it was my idiot brother or his idiot friends." Ronnie huffed out as he nodded knowingly, lying back on her bed, "Still angry?"

"Wellllll, after you left yesterday I spoke to them." Ronnie told him as he quickly sat up to stare at her, "Spoke to them or yelled at them?"

"Does it really matter? He compared himself to my parents and said that no one else was around to parent me so he had to. You can imagine how I reacted to that" She said as he sighed, looking at her with a small frown, "Of course it does Ronnie, I don't want you to ruin your relationship with your brother over me."

"It's not over you, it's because he wants to ruin my life by making all my life choices for me." Ronnie groaned out as he nodded, opening his arm to her as she laid back with him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Maybe we should just keep this between us for now." Andy sighed as Ronnie tilted her head to look up at him, "Keep it a secret? It's a little late for that. Everyone knows."

"No one has to know we are still seeing each other, we will keep it undercover as much as we can until it blows over. "

"So you don't want to be seen with me in public? That's what it is?" Ronnie asked, getting defensive as he shook his head, "Ronnie... that's not what I'm saying, not at all. It's not because of you, me or us, but it's because I care for your relationship with your brother and I don't want to make it worse because of me. You guys said some pretty hurtful things to each other."

"I can see where you're coming from but it doesn't make it less crappy."

"It doesn't have to be crappy, there's still our dorms, with your friends or in the kitchens." Andy said as she groaned again, "This sucks."

"Hey! Come on now, that's the only place where we can romantically like each other, for now. No one said we can't be friends in public." Andy tried to get her to see the silver linings as she sat up to now face him with a tiny smirk on her face.

"Okay, buddy." Ronnie nodded at him as he groaned, "Never call me that. Just give me a kiss and let's move on. Please."

"Okay, pal." Ronnie agreed, dipping her head down to give him a quick kiss as he reciprocated the kiss and looked up at her with a sweet smile on his face, "Ronnie that's enough, no more nicknames like that."

"Understood bucko." Ronnie grinned, dipping down to kiss him again as he groaned, "I don't want to kiss anymore. You've ruined the mood."

Ronnie laughed as she hovered over him, squeezing his face in her hands as she planted kisses all over his face.

He snaked his arms around her waist to pull her closer as he tried to kiss her again as she shook her head, pushing away from him, "You came at the wrong time."

"There's a bad time to come see you?" He questioned as she nodded, "I'm off to go study with Pandora soon."

"The Ravenclaw?"