Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Chapter Cover by Theaartsz (Instagram)

Setting: Cave/Tunnel Beneath Castle

Within a cold and gloomy night, a green haired woman with spade cheek marks wearing a purple dress with long gloves walked down a long cavern corridor, using a parasol with a gem on it. As she made her way down the corridor, the steps echo through the cavern. Finally, she came out of the cavern, the saddened woman who looked tired, sighing as the lonely woman came to where two horses napping were waiting on a raft. All of a sudden, she noticed something bubbling in the waters. At that moment, the huge red being with four eyes and hair tied up rose from the waters, making her smile.

-Woman: (happily) Globgor!
The giant being with sharp teeth grin began rising as he, revealing him to wear a white shirt with sweater vest and black pants, spoke.

-Globgor: (booming voice) Hello, Eclipsa. Did you miss me?

He got on to shore, shrinking down to human size before hugging her.

-Eclipsa: (smiles) Of course I did.

-Globgor: (Spanish voice) I did hope to see you again.

She happily hugged back before looking at the boat with horses.

-Eclipsa: Globgor, was anyone by the river before you came?

-Globgor: No. No sign of any of them. Especially not that terrifying Seth.

-Eclipsa: Good. Because that means we can take the boat and leave.

He nodded, moving aside and leading her into the boat.

-Globgor: (politely) After you.

Once both entered the boat, the rope was undone before he pushed the boat, then the paddles were taken as he began paddling. Once they were away from the area, Eclipsa smiled at him.

-Eclipsa: Thank you for coming. I wasn't sure if we were going to make it out safely or what.

-Globgor: (smugly) Oh it was nothing. Plus with my powers, nobody would've seen me as any more than a bug or frog anyway.

She chuckled, the boat leaving the cavern after a few moments.

-Eclipsa: I suppose that makes sense. And explains a lot.

-Globgor: Yeah.

Both looked lovingly to one another for a brief moment.

-Globgor: So tell me, what made you finally decide?

-Eclipsa: Hmmm? What do you mean?

-Globgor: (sighs) It's just...when you were engaged to that Spiderbite person, I know you only wanted to do so under your mother's wishes. I don't get it, though. Why now do you want to run away after being stuck with him for so long?

She tilted her head with a sad look, looking regretful as he noticed.

-Globgor: (nervously) Uh but I don't mean if it's pushing you. I get that, you don't have to-

-Eclipsa: It doesn't matter. I'm just thankful that I can finally be free to be myself around anyone.
Globgor only nodded with a soft smile.

-Eclipsa: Better than when Shastacan tried to seduce me. And well, he was never one to talk about how I feel.

The boat with the horses stops, Globgor looking at Eclipsa with concern as they were at the exit of the cavern.

-Eclipsa: But then again, he was stalking me, let alone making unwanted advances.

The four eyed shifter only frowned, him a bit concerned.

-Eclipsa: Honestly, I feel like I was only to be with him for my mother's sake. And him trying to want me to produce future heirs by any means necessary, even by force?