CHAPTER #2

HELLO LOVELIES!!!!!
IM BACK WITH A BRAND NEW STORY OF THE JOCK'S BET FOR Y'ALL SO ENJOY!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

NOAH'S POV

Oh my GOD! I can't believe that the school's most popular boy who looks like a Greek god just talked to me and even gave me his number!!!!!

If you haven't guessed it already yes I have a crush on him and I've had like the biggest crush on him since I first saw him.

I never thought he even knew me, an outcasted nerd.

I was in my thoughts as I was walking to the classroom. I guess I was way to lost as I bumped into a chest almost like a rock just to see one of the most handsome man I've ever seen!!

He was really handsome like I'm sure he had like a really great built body!

After a few seconds of drooling over his handsomeness I snapped back to reality.

"Hi there you okay?"

Oh my god he had like a really good husky voice hearing which I almost got mesmerized.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention"

"It's okay, by the way-"

He couldn't complete what he was saying as I ran away because of my ripe cherry like red face!
Yes you heard right I ran away!

I had my class with Justin now and I was kinda exited to see his face again.

As always I sat at the back seat alone but as the class begun a handsome guy entered the class, oh wait its the guy from before!

"Oh new must be the new student! Please introduce yourself to others!" Said our teacher Mr. Paige.

"Hello everyone I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex!"

Oh so his name is Alexander.

"You can sit on that last seat" Ms. Paige motioned towards my seat and he was coming here.

"Hi I never got a chance to know your name back there cutie"

Cutie?

"I'm sorry about earlier I'm Noah"

"Oh what a cute name for a cute guy"

I tuned red from his words.

"How about we get to know more about each other?"

"You want to know a-about m-me?"

"Umhmm"

We had comfortable silence around us for the rest of the class then.

ALEX'S POV

I just saw the cutest boy I've seen in my life today he was in a daze and bumped into me he looked like a cute rabbit, a running sunshine!

But before I could ask his name he ran away.

I was so glad no one was sitting with him so a went and at with him.

I got to know his name was Noah.

He looked so cute when he flushed red as I called him a cutie.

As I was walking it of class with him I saw some one coming towards us.

"Alex?"

"Justin?"

"Oh my god Alex! It's been so long how have you been man!"

"I've been great its so nice to see you man!"

"Oh hey Noah!"

Huh? He knows Noah why? How?
What is he to him?

Wait what I'm I thinking like this I'm sure they are friends being in the same school.

"Hi"

Wait why is he blushing like that?

"Hey Alex come with me we need to talk about many things I guess"

"Oh okay then, I'll see you later then cutie please come to see me before you go okay?"

"Y-yes o-okay"

I ruffled his soft hair before I went away with Justin.

"Okay so I know you might like Noah but I would like you to back away at least for now okay?"

What! Back away? Absolutely not!

"And why is that?"

"Look now I and my friends have made a bet that I could make him fall in love with me so I think for some time you should not make a move on him after he falls in love with me you are free to make a move fine?"

"Huh? I can't believe you are willing to break his heart for your stupid bet Justin?"

"Whatever man you know I don't commit anyway"

"I don't care what you say but I request you don't break his heart he is fragile"

"Looks like you know him well!"

"Whatever Justin"

Tension😶

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

SOOOO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR?
I HOPE Y'ALL ARE DOING WELL AND THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR PLEASE BE PATIENT I PROMISE ITS GONNA GET MUCH MORE FUN LATER AND I APOLOGISE FOR EACH AND EVERY DELAYS.

MEET Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOVELIES!!!❤❤❤

QUESTION OF THE DAY
WINTER OR SUMMER?