CHAPTER #7

NOAH'S POV

I feel sunlight enter the room and through my closed eyes. I try to get up but feel pain in my back.

Ughhh!

Oh god! Did I do I with Justin last night for real!! I try to search for Justin around me but he is nowhere to be seen. I start to panic and hurriedly get out of my bed even with the pain in my back and frantically try to search for Justin.

"Justin..ahh..where are you!!"

I am in unbearable pain now and Justin is nowhere to be seen.

Does he regret it? Does he hate me? Oh no I messed up so bad I had one chance to be with my crush and I ruined it for life I swear he probably doesn't even wanna see me now.

Thinking all the worst things that could happen I accidentally trip down a stair because of my back pain and stumbling legs I am about to fall but I suddenly feel a pair of strong arms hold me.

It's Justin!!

"J-justin you are here?!"

"Noah what's wrong why are you crying??!!"

I start to cry on seeing him and then he picks me up bridal style and carries me back to my bedroom and gently places me on the bed and takes me on his lap and starts to comfort me.

"I-I'm so s-sorry Justin last night shouldn't have happened I sorry I know you regret it now I'm-"

"Shhh it's okay don't cry Noah it's not your fault and no I don't regret it in fact it was the best time of my life"

"R-really?"

"Yes now don't cry and how could you even think I would leave you after last night?"

"Wooo...Justin....I was really sacred"

I hugged him tighter as I cried and he comforted me and placed small kisses on me and rubbing my back.

"Will you be able to move?"

"Yes I'm fine"

"You know what you shouldn't go to school tomorrow and rest for now okay? I...I have to be somewhere today so...I won't be able to be with you"

"It's okay I understand you should go"

"Yeah...do you want me to make breakfast for you?"

"It's okay I won't trouble you much"

"It's alright I'll leave after making you something to eat...anyways When are your parents coming back?"

"In two days"

"Okay"

《《《Timeskip》》》

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL....

NOAH'S POV

I came to school today even if Justin told me not to but I just felt I would not do anything better at home alone so I came anyways and currently I'm heading towards the library to eat my lunch as it's lunch break.

Suddenly I hear talking sounds coming from a nearby classroom that comes in the way to the library and then I hear a familiar voice.
It's Justin! So I decided to go say hi to him but I pause in my way.

"How's the progress goin' on for the bet man?"

"Oh it's actually great man!"

What bet?

"Oh really? Have you kissed or something already man?"

"Huh not just a kiss but I even managed to do it with him and man he's soo good! And totally in love with me!"

What? What are they talking about?

"Oh yeah? Good for you man but I guess I just lost!"

"Of course you did! I can't wait to meet new chicks at Damien's party ( their friend ) on Friday night!"

W-what? Was I just a bet? All this time....was all fake?

Tears start to blur my vision and I accidentally let out a sob right outside the classroom where they were talking.

"Who's there!"

I here Justin call out. But without looking back I start to run as fast as I can.

"Sh*t Noah! Wait!!"

I'm still running away from him ignoring his calls and I suddenly bump into someone but just as I am about to fall I feel a pair of arms hold me back.

"Hey Noah what happened are you okay?"

"Alex?"

"What's wrong why were you running?"

"Alex please take me back home I can't stay here anymore please!"

"Okay okay calm down I'll take you back home"

Alex takes me to his car and opens the door for me and I sit down. I see Justin coming towards us.

"Noah please hear me out please!"

"Justin I think you should back away now he's not in the condition to talk to you!"

Alex sits on the driver's seat and we start to drive away. I feel tears blur my vision as I think of Justin and I am trying my best to hold back my sobs now.

We arrive at my house and we get out of the car.

"Thank you Alex for dropping me back and I'm sorry I caused you to skip school"

"It's okay I don't mind"

He suddenly pulls me closer and embraces me and I slowly put my hands on his back.
Now I was not able to hold back anymore.

"I-I thought he..he loved me Alex"

"Shh it's okay it's not your fault"

"Woooo....Alex he said he cared"

"Hey hey hey you know what how about you take a break of a few days and just do some fun stuff it'll cheer you up"

"Um okay"

"I'll accompany you okay?"

"Thanks Alex"

"Don't worry about it, let's watch a movie and I can make you something good to eat"

...........

It's been 3 days since I went to school and I've been receiving many messages from Justin but I did not bother to look at them or even read them. Alex has been really good to me these days. He comes everytime and we just hang out either at my place or his place and sometimes go out.

Right now we're at his place just hanging out.

"Hey Noah do you wanna go to Damian's party tomorrow?"

"I don't think I should go I just don't fit in"

"And who says that?"

"It's just I've never been to one since I don't have any friends"

"You have me and you know what I think it's time you have some fun outside"

"Okay then if you say but could you please be there with me?"

"Sure then it's decided let's head to the mall"

................

SOO HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT AND BE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THIS HELPS A LOT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL JUSTIN GET BACK WITH NOAH OR DOES NOAH HAVE INTEREST IN SOMEONE ELESE? IS IT ALEX?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!❤❤

QUESTION OF THE DAY

FRUITS OR VEGETABLES?