CHAPTER #6

NOAH'S POV

We are now headed to the mall where Alex and I are supposed to meet and where Justin  is also forcefully coming to tag along with us after leaving sooo many hickies on my neck for god knows what reason but it's driving me crazy now and he just left without giving me any explanation.

I spot Alex standing near a store and I waved at him as he saw me and quickly started approaching me but stopped suddenly and he had a frown on his face and then I realised why. It's because FRIKIN JUSTIN WILLIAMS WAS BEHIND ME!!!!

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Oh Alex I am so sorry he just wouldn't listen and came along anyways"

"It's okay cutie it's not your fault"

He says this while patting my shoulders but then his hand touches my neck.

"YOU! Come here I need to talk to you! And cutie here you can eat this while we come back okay?"

He gave me a paper bag with candies and inside was a pretty box with a ribbon on top of it and pinched my cheeks.

JUSTIN'S POV

We entered the restroom because Alexander wanted to 'talk' apparently. I know he was pissed because of the hickies and me coming with Noah. God I always hate when he calls Noah MY NOAH cutie!!

"What the f**k are you trying to do exactly?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you trying to fool Noah and playing with him like that and now even the hickies! What are you even trying to do!!!???"

I suddenly felt a pang in my chest and started to think about it all. I thought it was all part of my plan to make Noah fall in love with me and win the bet. But why am I feeling jealous while I imagine him with someone else and suddenly get so possessive I even marked him just so Alex could know he is mine. But why?

"Look Justin I am advising you to stop this nonsense and just go your ways because at least I wanna make him happy but you are only trying to play him and then dump him and I don't want to see his heart break into pieces because of your stupid bet so just stay away from him!"

We get out of the restroom and then I see Noah sitting on a bench eating a lolypop. He's just too innocent. And look at me I'm taking advantage of him now. I see Alex go to him sitting closely and ruffling his hair and seeing Noah smile like that makes me happy but because it's not me who is making him smile I feel really jealous of Alex that I wanna take Noah away and never let him be close to Alex.

Imagining Noah with someone else makes me really angry and I start to loose my cool. He is now having a good time with Alex and since he has been with Alex, he hasn't even talked to me once.

《《《Timeskip》》》

Noah and Alex are talking with each other while I'm sitting in the car waiting for him to come so I could drop him back home as Alex needs to go to a dinner party with his parents.

"I had I nice time today Alex"

"I did too cutie and I hope there is a next time as well?"

"Oh of course we could hang out!"

"Well then I hope the next time comes soon to Noah"

"Okay then I should go now"

"Wait"

And then he kissed Noah on his forehead!
Right now I'm fuming with anger. I don't know if I love him or not but he is MINE and what is MINE cannot be anyone else's.

I saw Noah blushing red like a living tomato and this makes me even more mad.

I drove in silence and soon we reached him place.

"Are your parents home?"

"No I think they'll come back after two days from their work trip"

"Okay then can I stay the night? I don't feel like driving now."

"Oh okay but do you have spare clothes?"

"Yeah I always keep a change of clothes with me"

"Okay then come on in"

We enter his house it's not as big as mine but it's really cozy and homely welcoming home.

"You can take a shower in this bathroom I'll use the other one"

"Okay"

I come back from taking a shower and start to find Noah and I heard noises coming from Noah's room so I thought Noah is down there watching tv or something so I start to head downstairs and enter his room where tv was on.

I saw Noah wearing a short and revealing outfit laying on the bed on his stomach and his plump cheeks were almost impossible not to stare at.

(SORRY HE IS NOT LYING ON A BED IN THE PICTURE LOL!😅)

I quietly came behind him and pounced on him pinning his hands on the bed which caused him to let out a yelp.

"J-justin w-what are you d-doing?"

"Looks like you are getting way to comfortable with others baby boy"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Oh you don't know? Fine then you'll soon know but first you need to be punished"

..........

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE'S JEALOUS😏

HELLO EVERYONE I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SUPPORTING MY WORKS AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT I AM TRYING TO IMPROVE BUT IF YOU ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED Y'ALL ARE FREE TO GET LOST.

ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE VOTE THE BOOK AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS BACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR FAV PART

QUESTION OF THE DAY🖤

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?