CHAPTER #9

JUSTIN'S POV

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUN NOW SHALL WE?"

I said this in my domineering voice to Noah who was looking really scared below me. But at the same time he was looking so hot I literally wanted him to be tied up forever.

I got down a little a roughly started to kiss him on his lips. Oh god lips were so luscious and pink that I never wanna stop kissing him. I never thought I'll get to kiss him like this.

I parted with his lips and stared to attack his neck leaving dark red hickies. Now that Alex will know he's mine.

I really wanted to kill him after his tried to kiss my baby. My baby!!

Even if my intention was to win the bet he's only mine.

My hands slid inside his shirt touching his torso. He is really slim. I swear he has a body hotter than any girl I've slept with yet.

I slid his shirt up and started to kiss his bare chest. I then see his pink delicious-looking buds. I stared to suck on them while one of my hands gripped his thigh and pinched it.

Suddenly I heard whimpers and soft sobs. I look at Noah and see he was crying.

Oh sh*t!!

What did I do??!!

"Oh sh*t!! Noah I am so sorry I really didn't mean to gosh I'm so sorry!! Actually I wanted to talk to you about something but then I saw that Alex was almost about to kiss you and then I got jealous, sh*t I'm so sorry!!"

"Justin please don't do this to me! You are confusing me very much!"

"Can we talk about something though? I'll explain everything to you"

"Mm okay"

"I'm sorry for now firstly but I really can't untie you right now or you won't listen to me"

"Fine just say already"

"Okay. First of all I admit that it all started with a bet between me and my friends. But the time you came to my place to tutor me that day a I...I realised that you are actually a really nice guy and...I don't know why but I found myself staring at you everytime and I just found everything you did cute...and I just...ended up....falling in love for real with you...I know why I did was wrong and I don't expect you to forgive me immediately but I will try everyday until you fall in love with me too....even if it takes days or months or maybe even years.."

I then untie his hands and just look at him thinking he'll slap me, punch me or maybe say something but he didn't say anything for sometime. He takes a long breath and says

"Okay I get it and I can't really trust you or forgive you yet but if you really prove yourself otherwise I....I'll forgive you...for now I ha e to go"

"I can drop you back home-"

"It's okay I'll go with Alex"

"Oh okay"

As he is about to leave I hold his hand.

"I'm sorry Noah"

I notice tears threatening to come out of his eyes and mine as well. I think we both love each other but I guess I can't deny the fact that I hurt him when I was supposed to be the person who would protect him at all costs but instead I did this to him.

But I won't give up and I'll go after him for as long as it takes even if its days, weeks, months or even years I will make him fall in love with me again and I'll try my best.

...........................

HELLO LOVELIES I HOPE YOU LIKE IT LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS

AND BTW SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER

QUESTION OF THE DAY

DO YOU THINK JUSTIN SHOULD BE FORGIVEN?