Pilot P1

For as long as I can remember I've been running. Running is what I do, not for exercise but to get away from people. I just escaped my cruel adoptive parent's house and I have been on the streets looking for somewhere to stay. 

You're probably wondering why I'm always running, well I'm trying to find my parents. Their names: are Snow White and Prince Charming. I know it sounds crazy but it's true many years ago in a place called the Enchanted Forest a person called the Evil Queen cast a curse to ruin everyone's happy ending. Lucky for me, I never met her because my mum and dad put me and my newborn sister in some sort of tree with doors and we appeared in the woods. 

Enchanted Forest

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I ask he picks me up from the floor and runs into my mother's room.

"Protecting you sweetie."

"From what?" I say really confused.

"You will find out when you're older," Dad says.

We enter my mum and dad's bedroom and I see my mum crying in pain. I jump down from my dad and run over to her.

"Mama, what's wrong?" I ask as tears form in my eyes. I hate seeing people in pain, I feel like I can't even help them.

"Nothing honey, I'm just in pain because your sister is coming soon." She speaks.

I never knew I was going to be a big sister. I don't spend a lot of time with my parents as they are always chasing after the Evil Queen. Honestly, what has she done to cause my parents to not spend more than 5 minutes with me?

"Honey, go to the nursery and get inside the wardrobe, you will be safe I promise." She says while trying not to cry out in pain.

"Why Mama? I want to be with you and Daddy."

"No time to argue sweetie let's go." My dad states and I wave goodbye to my mum, and I run to the nursery. I see Pinocchio my friend and run up to him.

"Hey, Daddy and Mama say to get into the wardrobe, why?" I ask.

"Well, princess, the Queen cast a curse and the only way to protect you is to get you out of here," Geppetto explains to me.

I slowly walk up to the wardrobe and get inside, Pinocchio climbs in with me and Geppetto closes the door. We end up in the woods and soon enough my baby sister comes through the portal. I take her in my arms and read the name embroidered on it.

"Emma. I'll protect you." I say and walk out of the woods. 

Boston- Now 

Quite some time has passed now, I'm now 31 and doing quite well for myself, I have a small apartment and have a simple job as a barista in a local Starbucks. 

As I walk down the streets to Starbucks I notice a tall brunette man looking at me from a corner of a building. I don't take much notice of it and head inside Starbucks. 

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you?" I say to the person in front of me. 

"Can I get an Iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel, please?" He says. 

"Ok, and what's the name of the order sir?" 

"Pinocchio." 

My heart drops. I can't tell if it's him or some person pretending to be cool for their Vine videos. 

"Ok that should be ready soon," I tell him. 

He walks off and waits for his drink to be called. God, I have to say "Pinocchio" out loud. I can't say that. So I say the first thing that comes to mind. 

"Ice caramel macchiato with extra caramel for August" I call out. 

"You know my name isn't August, Its Pinocchio," Pinocchio says as he grabs his drink. 

"Well, I'm not going to call out Pinocchio, am i? Who are you anyway?" I ask. 

"Let's just say I'm a friend from the enchanted forest. If you want to know why I'm here meet me in the alley after your shift, I'll explain everything." And with that, he left. Holy shit! That was Pinocchio. I guess I'm going to the alley after work. 

After work-

I pack my bag and head towards the alley when I see him sitting on a motorbike. 

"So tell me, what did you want to talk about?" I ask as he turns around. 

"I'm here to take you to Storybrooke. And before you say anything your mum and dad are there." He states. 

"Wait. Hold up, my parents are here. Well, Storybrooke." I say. 

"Yes, but because of the curse they don't know who they are. Meaning they don't know who you are. You can't tell them otherwise something bad could happen." He explains. 

"The CURSE the Evil Queen made. The one where it took me, you, and Emma to here." I say. He nodded and handed me a bike helmet. 

"I'll explain everything on the way." I nod and sit on the back of his motorbike.