Tiny

The next morning I woke up to the front door opening. It's too early to be alive right now. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and dressed into black jeans and a beige crop top. I grabbed myself a black leather jacket which I got years ago from an old friend, and made my way downstairs. 

"Ready to go, Miss Swan?" I heard Mr gold ask Emma as I descended the stairs. 

"Almost." She replies as she approaches the door.  

"Do you think it will be cold or warm where we're going?" Henry asks.

"I think layers are always a good idea," Emma replies. 

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor - you alone." Gold said. 

"I'm not leaving Henry here with lurking about, so either we both go or we both stay." Emma said looking him dead in the eye. 

"Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" Gold said. 

"Wait. You're flying?" I ask them. I knew Emma was going out of town but I didn't realize that meant flying somewhere. 

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses, even the new ones." Gold replies approaches Henry and helps him with his bag.

"You're a real gentleman, aren't you?" Dad says walking down the stairs. He hands a bag to Emma and walks over to Gold. "All right, Gold. You're going out there with my family. Just know if anything happens to them—" He starts saying but Gold cut him off.

"Then you'll what? Cross the? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Gold said.

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them." He says to them. Dad you're making me cry please stop with the sappyness.

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all...we have a deal." Gold says and leaves. I hugged Emma and Henry goodbye and they left to find Gold's son.

-
After they left, I went to get some food from granny's when I heard a lot of commotion outside.

I walked outside and saw Mom, Dad, and Leroy running. Wtf is happening right now? I thought life would be chill now. As soon as I saw them, I saw the giant from the beanstalk. Wait what is happening?

"That's right! Run! RUN!" He yells throwing a car.

"Ohh!" Mom says as the car lands behind her and Dad.

"Head to the town hall! Bring anyone you find on the way. Somebody get Leroy." Dad yells.

"Guess we found our giant. I just didn't think he would be so..." Mom says and looks over to me while I run towards them.

" ...giant?" Dad finishes off.

"My mistake," Mom says.

"Ever stop one before?" Dad asks her.

"Nope." "In a way." Mom and I say at the same time.

"Well... here's to new firsts. Wait what?!" Dad says looking at me.
"Back in the enchanted forest I climbed a beanstalk and knocked him out with some powder. But more on that later." I say. He looks at me weirdly but brushes past it.

"Wait! You don't have to do this!" Dad yells at the giant.

"Yeah, I do. You destroyed everything in my life. Now you're gonna know what that feels like." The giant replies.

"The man who hurt you—that wasn't me. That was my twin brother James. We were separated at birth. He was raised by a... a ruthless king." Dad explains to him.