Broken

I woke up the next day around 10 am. No one was here. Of course, they leave without telling me. I got up and got dressed in some black jeans and a black leather jacket and left the apartment. 

I decided to go grab something from the diner and maybe they would let me in since they knew now that Regina was lying. I walked into Granny's but no one was there. Strange, usually that short angry guy is sitting at the counter having bacon. Maybe something bad is happening. That's when I heard people screaming, I walked out of the diner to check what it was and I saw a stampede of people running. But where?  

I slightly jogged behind them realising that there heading towards Regina's house. Wait why are they going to Regina's? I see everyone surrounding her house when she opens the door with a strange smile on her face.  

"Can I help you?" She asks. 

"That smirk isn't gonna last forever, Regina. You took everything from us. And now..." Some dude in a tux said. 

"What? Now you're gonna kill me?" She says. 

"Eventually. But first, you need to suffer." Regina shoves him out of the way approaching everybody. 

"Listening to you has been enough suffering for all of us. Thats right. You wanted to see your Queen. Well, my dears." slowly raised her arms. "Here she is!" She flings her hands forward and everyone ducks. Expecting magic but nothing happens. Regina looks shocked as her magic isnt working. 

"She's Powerless!" Someone screams.

"What?" Regina looks rather confused at this. Wait so she's the evil queen? She's the woman who kept my family away from me. How could she?

"Get her!" Another one screams and everyone moves towards her. I turn around to see Emma, Mary Margret, and my dad running towards us. 

"Let her go! Let's get go!" Emma screams as she grabs the dude's arm. 

"Why should I listen to you?" He asks. 

"Because I am still the Sherrif." Since when did she become the sheriff? I've missed a lot. 

"Because she saved you. All of you!" Dad yells to everyone. 

"And because no matter what Regina did, it does not justify this!" Mary Margret says. 

"We are not murderers here." Emma yells. 

"Well, we're not from this world." The dude says. 

"Well, believe it or not, you're in it now!" I yell from behind the rest of the crowd. 

"Okay, whale. We're done." Dad said. Ohhh, so his name is Whale, strange name but ok. 

"Back off! You're not my prince." Whale says firmly. 

"Who are you, Whale?" He asks.

"That's my business." 

"Well, my business is making sure this town doesn't go to hell, so whether or not I'm your Prince isn't the issue. We have a lot to figure out. And this isn't the way to do it." Dad announces. 

"And Regina's death won't provide any answers. She needs to be locked up. For her safety, and more importantly, for ours." Mary Margret says and she moves closer to Regina. 

This is so confusing. Like what happened to all of us?

Sherriff Department- 

"So, I'm a prisoner now?" 

"Yes, this is what you get for tearing my family apart!" I yell. Dad grabs my arm and pulls me back before I physically attack that bitch. 

"Woah, easy. If the curse is broken, why didn't we go back?" Dad said.