Pilot P2

As were approaching Storybrooke, Pinocchio stops just as we past the town sign. 

"I have to drop you off here, heres some cash to get a hotel room for the night, Ill be back later." He says and I get off the bike. 

"What do you mean? Surely you should stay with me right?" I ask. 

"Unfortunatly no, I have to grab your sister and get her to break the curse." He says and drives off. 

Great. My little sister is coming to break the curse and I can't do anything. I guess I should start walking to the town. 

Its been an hour and I finally made it to the town. God the road was long. As I'm walking along the street I look up and notice a clock tower saying 8:15, It can't be 8:15 we left around 8 to get here. Maybe the clocks just broken and the town can't be bothered to fix it. 

I notice a diner and decided to go get some food. God I'm hungry. 

"Umm hello? Is there anywhere to stay for the night? I'm new in town." I say to the woman behind the counter. 

"Ah yes, Granny's bed and breakfast is just down the road. I'm Ruby." She says. 

"Thank you so much, I'm.....Kim. Yes Kim." I said struggling to come up with a name. Pinocchio said to change my name so no one suspects anything. 

"Ok, nice to meet you. Do you want me to walk you to the bed and breakfast?" She asks. I nod and we walk out of the diner and headed off to the bed and breakfast. 

I open the door and me and Ruby walk in. 

"GRANNY! WE HAVE A GUEST!" Ruby yells which made me jump. 

"Sorry." She whispers.

"Don't worry." 

"OK OK I'M COMING. Hi my dear would you like a room" I nod. "Well would you like a square view or a forest view?" She asks me.

"Forest please." I reply 

"Ok and whats the name of the room?" 

"Kim, Kim Clark" I say as she rights my name down. 

"How long are you staying for?" 

"A week, I'll find myself a place to stay during that time." 

"Ok. Well, welcome to Storybrooke." She says as she pasts me the key. 

I take it and walk upstairs to my room. I end up unpacking and falling asleep instantly, without realizing I haven't eaten today.  

Next morning- 

I wake up and get ready for the day, wondering about where I can get a job and where I can live. I walk out of the room where I am greeted by Ruby. 

"Goodmorning Ruby." I say. 

"Fuck off Kim. Give me your key. Granny has a rule, no one with a prison history in the bed and breakfast." She spits. 

"What I don't have a criminal history." I say. 

"Well apparently you do, the mayor came in and said you were in prison for 3 years for robbery." 

"WHAT I NEVER DID THAT!" I yell. 

Ruby snatches my key and leaves. I walk back in my room and start packing my bag, I didn't bring much as this was a surprise trip. Who would do that to me? I just got here. 

I walk out of my room giving Ruby a death stare and left the bed and breakfast. 

What am I going to do? I was walking along the park where i saw a wooden play castle in the distance. I guess this is my home for a while.