Lady of the Lake

Being tied up is not fun. Currently being dragged by Mulan and Aurora's horses. I never imagined that I would be back here. It looks a lot different from how it was last time, unless were in a different part of the enchanted forest.

"What is this place?" Mary Margret asks.

"Our home," Mulan replies. We arrive at an island, which is populated by the remaining Enchanted Forest survivors. God this place has changed. Even though I don't think I left the castle. Thanks, Regina.

"It's like they're refugees," Emma states.

"I don't think that's the word you're looking for. I would call them survivors." I say.

"Yes. We're survivors." Mulan says. Glad to know I got something right. Literally out of nowhere Mary Margret knees Aurora in the gut and makes a run for it. 

"Emma Y/n, run!" She yells. We start running when we hear Mary Margret fall to the ground. We rush over to her and try to wake her but she's knocked out unconscious. 

"Mary Margret! Mary Margret!" Emma calls.

"What did you do?!" I say.

"Take them to the pit," Mulan announced. I don't think this place is nice. 

Being thrown into the dungeon  I fall onto the floor. 

"Oww" I wince in pain. Probably sprained my ankle. 

"Be careful! Come on... Wake up. Can you hear me?" Emma says, trying to wake her up.

"Do you need help?" Someone says. I look at Emma and I don't think this is good. 

"Who are you?" Emma asks. 

"A friend." The person emerges from the shadows to appear a lady who looks very well put together for being in a dungeon. "My name's Cora." She says. 

-

Still stuck in the pit, Cora heals my sprained ankle and looks over Mary Margret. 

"You sure she's going to be okay?" Emma asks. 

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. Both of them." Cora replies.

"That's good. What is this place? Where are we?" I ask.

"It's a little island our captors like to think of as their haven," Cora says.

"Haven? From what?" Emma asks. God this is so confusing. 

" The world's dangerous. What's left of it, anyway." I can agree with that. The Enchanted Forest is more dangerous than any other place.

"Well, they can't keep us down here. We didn't do anything wrong." 

"Neither did I," Cora said.

"Then why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm here because of something my daughter did. The curse that ravaged this land? She cast it." She explains. 

"You're Regina's mother?" Emma asks. Well, this is something I never thought would happen. 

"Yes. But you have nothing to fear from me. The apple fell very far from the tree. You're from over there, aren't you? How'd you get back." She asks. At that point, Mary Margret wakes up and sees the three of them talking. 

"Emma. No..." She says in disbelief. 

"Oh, Snow, you're awake. I'm so relieved." Cora says. I'm getting a bad vibe from Cora. Mary Margret pulls Emma to the side, while I just sit on the ground because I don't think we're getting out anytime soon.