Skin deep

Well, It's been a few days since my encounter with Emma. I'm not going to lie I'm happy I get my alone time but I just wish someone in Storybrooke would talk to me and maybe one of them would be my friend. 

I hear a knock on the trailer and I go to open the door and see Emma and Ruby outside. 

"Can I help you?" I ask 

"I've come to apologize, I'm sorry for snapping at you a few days ago. I know that you want to believe we are sisters but we aren't." Emma says. 

"I also want to say sorry for kicking you out of Granny's, I know you have gone through a lot since getting to Storybrooke and I didn't help with that." I look at both of them a bit confused, no one has ever apologized to me. If only the rude customers I got when I worked at Starbucks were this nice. 

"Look, I've gone through so much in my life. I got sent away at 5 and my parents never spent any time with me. Emma, I know you don't believe me but I was telling the truth. And Ruby, I thought you would be different. I thought we would be friends but you didn't. I accept both of your apologies but, I'm not staying in Storybrooke no more. I'm going back to Boston tonight." I didn't realize that I said that until Emma pulled me into a hug. I reluctantly hugged back. 

"You can't leave Kim, please stay." Emma says.

"I can't stay. The whole town hates me. I should go back home, where no one can find me and no one can stop me." I say.

"I'm not going to stop you, but please come back." 

"Depends, bring me back when the curse is broken and my parents want to see me." With that, I went back inside and packed my bag. 

I walk out of the trailer and see Ruby left but Emma is still there. 

"I thought you left?" I ask.

"I wanted to say goodbye, properly." 

"It's fine don't worry. Do you know where August is I need to find him." 

"Ok, I haven't seen him in days."

"Well looks like I'm walking to the bus stop for the next ride home." 

Boston- 

I made it back to Boston around 10 pm and I am exhausted. I sat down at the table and kept thinking if this was a smart choice. What if I can't go back? Will Dad and Mama still love me? Will they spend time with me? At that point, I was crying. 

I decided I should go to bed made my way to my room and just laid there until I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Before I know it I am asleep.

2 weeks went by really fast.

One morning I got up and got ready for the day. I'm guessing I don't have to work since I haven't been in for a month but I do crave some coffee. 

Starbucks-

I walked into Starbucks and noticed it wasn't that busy so I went up to the register and ordered a simple iced caramel latte. I sat on one of the chairs thinking what am I going to do? I'll probably just live in my apartment until I get kicked out and maybe go back to Storybrooke. 

"Kim, why aren't you in Storybrooke?" Someone says as they sit next to me.

"Oh hi, August. Well, I felt like I shouldn't be there because everyone hates me and there's no reason to be there." I say.

"Oh Kim, no one hates you, it's just that no one knows that they are in a curse and don't remember who they are. Come back with me. I need to find Henry."