୭ They Walk In On You Crying - Romantic Killer ୭

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Quick note: I know Riri is one being, but they have two human forms so I put both their human forms in separate parts because why not?

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Requested by: Iloveanime [on Quotev]

"Hii! Can I request the scenario they see you crying with romantic killer characters pls!"

Of course! It's been a while since I've actually seen/re-watched the anime, so here's to hoping they aren't too OOC!

Sorry these took so long to come out and aren't very long. (My brain is kinda empty as Lyney is currently living in it lmao??)

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Anzu Hoshino ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Anzu would be really worried if she saw you crying.

Like really worried. She cares about you a lot.

"Y/N?! Oh my god, what's wrong?! What happened?!"

▸She's at your side faster than you can answer- if you were going to answer.

▸If you're okay with physical contact, she'll hold you close, muttering soft; "It's okay"s, "I'm here"s, and; "I've got you"s.

If not she'll sit next to you and wait until you're ready.

▸If it was a person who made you cry, oh she's going to have a "nice" talk with them when she next sees them.

But, if it was something like failing a test, Anzu will do her best to assure you that you'll nail the next/upcoming one and not to worry about what happened!

▸If you like playing video games, once you've calmed down, the two of you will enjoy a gaming spree, and eat your favourite kind of takeout. (A treat from Anzu herself!)

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Tsukasa Kazuki ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Tsukasa would probably freeze up at first, staring at you shocked-unsure of what to do.

He'll break out of it eventually though and sit next to you.

▸Tsukasa isn't the best with words, and he definitely doesn't know what he should say in a situation like this, so he'll opt for rubbing your back, or offering you a comforting and loving hug.

Sometimes silence is good.

▸When you've calmed down he'll ask if you want to talk about whatever happened.

If you do, he'll stay with you and listen as long as you need.

▸If you open up to him, Tsukasa will give your hand a gentle squeeze as a way to reassure you to let you know he's got your back.

▸Tsukasa will 100% cook dinner for the two of you after.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚