∞ (Boyfriend) Headcanons - Ecolo [Puyo Puyo | Puyo Puyo Tetris 1/2] ∞

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Requested by: Crescent-Dimentio exists for some reason [On Quotev]

"An Ecolo x reader. No specific prompt, go crazy."

Maaannn, I'm missing my Puyo obsession era now lol! Maybe I should try and get back into Puyo...

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

LF/N/N = Least Favourite Nickname

N/N = Nickname

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Easily bored, but easily entertained?

Like he can be doing one thing, then start whining about how he's bored and wants to do something else...

And that something else can literally be anything (like blowing bubbles) and he's entertained again.

▸I feel like he'd only call you Y/N if he's serious or trying to be romantic.

Otherwise he calls you N/N, and sometimes even LF/N/N to get on your nerves/tease you.

▸Speaking of teasing, oh does Ecolo love to mess with you and pull pranks on you.

Things like; "Up-high! Down-low! Too slow!" and; "Hey, what's that on your shirt? Ha! Got you!" occur a lot.

▸Ecolo really does love you though, and he's sure to always let you know by: complimenting you, and showering you in kisses and gifts.

Very affectionate.

Ecolo has to be holding you in some way.

▸Hopefully you don't mind PDA, because he's typically all over you.

He's a sucker for cuddles too, he'll ask to cuddle whenever you're free.

▸Ecolo also doesn't really know what personal space-or a personal bubble-is, so be prepared to put him in his place at times.

▸Aside from that, he's also pretty chaotic-

Sometimes you wonder if you need to get one of those backpacks with a leash so you don't lose him in crowds-

▸Dude has a lot of energy, and doesn't really like staying still for a long period of time (unless you guys are cuddling), so hopefully you don't mind being active/going out.

▸Puyo Puyo / Puyo Tetris battles will occur at least once a day.

Ecolo just finds them so fun! (Doesn't even matter who wins because to him: they're fun either way.)

▸You've got a certain universe, dimension, or time period you want to see? Let him know!

Wherever you want to go, Ecolo will gladly take you!

▸Unfortunately, he can get jealous pretty easily.

If he sees anyone too close to you, he feels like he has to step in and let the other person know you're his partner, not theirs.

He only doesn't do this to your family because, well... They're your family.

▸If he ever goes dimension hopping/time travelling without you, he's sure to bring you something back.

Now, that something can range from: a necklace, to a plushie, to a live animal of some sort-

So just... Be prepared for anything?

▸If anyone ever hurts, upsets, or harms you, they'll face karma seconds later.

Why?

Because Ecolo went after them and put them in their place.

How dare they harm/hurt/upset his beloved!

▸However, despite how childish and goofy Ecolo can be, he can also be romantic when he chooses to.

He loves how flustered and shocked you get when he acts all charming because you're just too cute!

▸Dates with him are usually to fun places; like amusement/theme parks, aquariums, arcades, etc.

Though he'll occasionally surprise you by taking you out for a romantic candlelit dinner.

▸Soft like a marshmallow, so resting your head on his chest is almost as-if not more comfortable-than laying it on a pillow.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚