🕸 When You're Scared Of Horror Movies - OMORI [Real World] 🕸

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Requested by: Mari [on Quotev]

"Basically, watching a horror movie with the main Omori characters? I would like the reader to be scared of the movie, please!"

Sorry this took a while. School's been gross, and I've spent my free time gaming with a friend of mine + I saw the FNAF movie yesterday! <3

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Sunny ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Honestly, he'd probably keep such a straight face you wouldn't know what he was thinking or feeling.

▸It'd probably take Sunny a little bit to register how you're truly feeling too, especially if you were trying to mask your fear at first.

▸To be honest, you might just have to flat up admit to him that you're scared and would like the movie to be turned off.

▸Don't worry though, Sunny won't judge you. He just... Won't know what to do to help you.

"Is there anything I can do?" Sunny hesitantly asks.

▸Whatever you say goes. Sunny will make it all happen... Somehow...

▸If you have any nightmares because of the movie please wake him, he wants to be able to be there for you and comfort you.

He knows what it's like to have nightmares, and he doesn't want you to deal with the aftermath of one all alone.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Basil ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Basil is also scared, but you convinced him to watch the movie and now you're scared too?!

Uh-oh....

Poor guy wouldn't know what to do.

▸Basil will waste no time turning the movie/tv off.

▸Basil will literally be shaking as he gently holds your hand tight.

▸He'll do his best to comfort you however works best.

But, he'll also need some comfort.

▸The two of you will 100% stay cuddled close for the rest of the night.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Kel ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Kel will definitely tease you when you get scared.

"Aww, what's the matter N/N? Scared?~"

Only for him to later get caught off-guard by a (cheap) jumpscare....

▸After that, you'll both be clinging to each other for a while.

▸Don't try to ask him though, he'll deny it.

"M-Me? scared?! Pchhhh, nahhhh...." Kel huffs, hesitantly glancing over his shoulder. "I'm fine. Totally."

▸Honestly, he'll probably try and crack jokes to lighten the mood after you guys turn the movie off.

▸If you originally weren't going to spend the night, or weren't going have him spend the night (depending on who was at whose house), prepare for that to be changed.

He's/Your staying.

▸Kel does NOT want to leave your side after, but you don't want to leave his side either, so it works out.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Hero ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸If Hero had to be completely honest, he's definitely on edge.

Horror stuff has never been his thing.

▸But, he'll put on a brave face for you, especially after seeing how scared you are.

He is your Hero after all.

▸He'll gently rub your back and hold you close.

"If you want to watch something else Y/N, just say the word."

▸If you need anything for comfort after, just let him know and he'll make it happen!

A pillow fort maybe?

Or perhaps you want to watch your comfort show/cartoon?

Simply signal something to him, or use your words. Either or will do.

▸Hero will make you your favourite/comfort food to try and take your mind off of the film too.

▸If you want to just ramble to take your mind off of things though, he'll listen.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Aubrey ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Let's be real, if Aubrey knew prior that you're terrified of horror movies, this whole thing was definitely her idea.

▸Like Kel, Aubrey will also tease you.

Except she won't get caught off-guard by any (cheap) jumpscares.

"What's the matter, Y/N? Scared?" Aubrey teases, the smuggest grin on her face.

▸Of course, once she realizes you're truly horrified, she'll turn the movie off.

"Oh man, you okay Y/N?" Aubrey asks, genuine worry in her voice.

▸Will there be mindless chat about anything to try and take your mind off things? Oh, 100%.

▸Aubrey will do whatever to make you comfortable.

Including, (but not limited to): kisses and holding your hand.

▸If you can't sleep because the movie scared/traumatized you so much, Aubrey will stay up with you.

Or, until you fall asleep.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Mari ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸At first, Mari might think you're just playing things up a bit.

Thus, she'll lightheartedly tease you in response.

▸But, the more scared you become, the quicker she'll realize you aren't joking.

"Hey, Y/N, you okay? Do you want to turn the movie off?" Mari will softly ask.

▸Mari is super understanding, so once you explain everything she'll do her best to take your mind off things.

▸If you want to rest your head on her shoulder/lap while she hums to you, she is 100% okay with that.

Hell, she'll play with your hair too. If you want.

▸But, if you really want, Mari will play a song of your choice on the piano for you and sing to you.

▸Hopefully you like hot chocolate (with marshmallows too if you like those!), because Mari will make some for the two of you.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚