❀ Having Them As A Best Friend - 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ❀

Quick A/N:

These headcanons are actually from a quiz I wrote April 13th, 2022. I figured I'd put all the results here in this book since some people might've gotten someone they didn't want or may not know how to view the other results at the end of the quiz. Also so the book has more content! ^^

(I may continue to do this with some of my other quizzes too.)

The External link will take you to said quiz.

(F/S) = Favourite show.
(F/A) = Favourite anime.
(L/F/S) = Least favourite subject.
(N/N) = Nickname.
(F/SJ) = Favourite subject.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Leonardo Hamato ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

☆ He will teach you how to use a Katana if you want.
☆ You're 100% always second in command.
☆ If he needs someone to take charge while he's gone, you're his go to.
☆ Tea and snack breaks? Tea and snack breaks.
☆ He has a way of making tea taste 1,000 times better!
☆ Space Heroes marathons? Space Heroes marathons.
☆ Even if you don't like Space Heroes, you'll still watch it with him because you know how much he loves the show. (+ It's kind of funny/adorable [you choose] to see him fanboy over it.)
"Wasn't that cool, Y/n?!"
"Yeah, it was awesome."
☆ You don't always watch Space Heroes though. You two have a system where one day you'll watch Space Heroes, then the next you'll watch (F/S)/(F/A), and that just repeats.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Raphael Hamato ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

☆ You guys like to punch the dummy together in your free time.
☆ Training sessions?! Training sessions.
"If you keep up the hard work, maybe you'll be as good as me someday!"
"Really?"
Raph smirks and flicks your forehead. "Nope, I'll always be superior."
"RAPH!"
☆ Also lots of sparring. You're his favourite sparring partner.
☆ He actually lets you read the comics he has, just don't ruin them.
☆ When he has to go train, or go out on patrol, he leaves Chompy with you because he knows he can trust you.
☆ Speaking of Chompy, the little guy loves you almost as much as he loves Raph!!
☆ If you met him back when Spike was his pet, then you would have also been in charge of watching Spike while he was gone.
☆ On the topic of Spike, if you knew Raph when Spike mutated into Slash, then you were the person who let Raph vent and constantly checked up on him after the incident.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Donatello Hamato ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

☆ He actually lets you touch stuff in his lab?!? (Shocker I know.)
BEST STUDY BUDDY EVER!!
☆ Even if studying isn't your thing, or is something you never do, or you're like me, and even if you study you forget, Donnie has some magic touch that somehow works on everyone. (Maybe it's just his way of explaining things?)
☆ You need help with homework? Or maybe preparing for a quiz, test, or exam? Donnie's your go to guy! He's always willing to help you too! <3
"Oh, you need help with school?"
"Yeah (L/F/S), if you could."
"Of course, Y/n! Come sit here."
☆ Don't be scared to ask Donnie for help, he'll adjust his language to a 'level' you'll best understand.
☆ If you enjoy Science/Math and stuff, I like to think you and Donnie would just bounce stuff (like ideas or equations) off of each other.
☆ Always shows you his new inventions or gushes to you about his upcoming ideas.
Your opinion matters. Donnie really takes the things you say to heart, especially if it's about his inventions. So please if you hate something, try and let him down easy-