𓂂 When They Find Out You're Being Bullied - OHSHC 𓂂

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Requested by: Izumi Bakugou (On Quotev)

"Hi!!! Could you do one like this chapter but for Ouran Host Club please? If not that is okay."

I actually plan on re-watching OHSHC this summer with my friend, so this is a perfect way to start getting back into it. ^^

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Tamaki Suoh ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Oh my god, if he sees you crying from the bullying (which he is unaware of) his whole world will shatter.

▸Please, please talk to him and tell him what's going on. It'll kill him if you keep him in the dark and he will constantly pester you about it.

▸Tamaki will do anything and everything in his power to comfort you and see you smile.

▸He'll buy you your favourite things no matter the cost, and will talk to his father about your bully to have them punished... possibly even suspended or expelled from Ouran.

Until then, he'll ban said person from ever stepping foot into the host club.

▸The host club is his baby, yes, but you take top priority. Literally; he will either close the host club for days to be with you, or just not attend and leave everything up to 'mommy.' (Kyoya)

▸The host club is your safe space, and Tamaki is always ready to give you all his love, just say the word.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Kyoya Ootori ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Kyoya is likely to act all dismissive and cold towards you when you first tell him, or if he finds out himself.

"Okay... and? What do you expect me to do about it?"

▸If he notices that his words hurt you, he'll sigh heavily and let you in on what he's really going to do for you behind the scenes.

▸In general, Kyoya is an observant person, but he's even more so after he finds out you're being bullied.

▸Of course, Kyoya is the type to have blackmail on everyone, so it's no surprise he's got some on your bully.

You can't tell Tamaki what Kyoya is going to do for you though.

▸Kyoya is always there if you need someone to vent to about the whole issue as well. He'll sit there as long as you need and listen to each and every word you say.

▸In private, he'll definitely be a lot more affectionate than usual... he's just trying to make you feel loved.

Expect a lot of headpats and flowers.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Hikaru Hitachiin ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸As soon as he finds out you're being bullied he's like a feral dog ready to go.

▸He's a gremlin that WILL throw hands, just give him a name.