✿ The Beginning Of The Relationship/When It's Developed - OMORI [Real World] ✿

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

Requested by: Weed Stoner [on Quotev]

"Could you please write how would the Omori rw/main gang act around their S/O at the start of the relationship and how would they act after the relationship is developed and maybe how much time did it take for them to open up?"

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Sunny ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸I feel Sunny would be skeptical and quiet at first.

Mainly keeping to himself and just listening to what you say.

▸The longer you two date, the more he'll become comfortable.

▸Originally he would result to nodding and shaking his head or giving you a thumbs up or down to respond to your words.

▸Once together long enough he'll start speaking. Which miiiight catch you by surprise the first time he says anything.

You'd probably have to do a double take.

▸If you don't know the truth he's extra on edge because he really adores you and is scared of losing you.

▸Given you don't know the truth, he'll eventually tell you, even if he's scared you'll leave...

▸In conclusion: It probably would've taken Sunny a couple months to properly open up to you.

Just give him time and be there for him. All he needs is some time.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Basil ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▸Basil would be very timid and anxious at the start of your relationship.

He's worried if he does even one thing wrong it'll lead to a breakup.

▸He'll let you take the lead in the relationship because he feels you'll know more than he does.

▸Basil will try to hide some of his emotions and feelings from you, but the moment you let him know it's really okay for him to truly let you know how he feels he slowly starts becoming more comfortable doing so.

▸You also would've met Polly very early into your relationship.

But that's mainly because she wanted to meet you, since Basil talks so much about you.

▸As your relationship grows, Basil will open up more.

Please let him gush about his interests. You know he'd always let you do the same too.

▸The longer the relationship goes on, the more time you'll spend at Basils place.

▸In conclusion: It probably would've taken Basil a month or two to properly open up to you.

He's a very anxious guy, so he's always assuming the worst. Just don't be mad at him for taking a little long because he really does love you.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚