๑ Under The Mistletoe - ROTTMNT [Short Scenarios] ๑

Quick A/N:

These scenarios are actually from a quiz I wrote December 30th 2022. I figured I'd put all the results here in this book since some people might've gotten someone they didn't want or may not know how to view the other results at the end of the quiz.

Also because I've been a bit inactive since I have a month of the Xbox pass so I'm trying to use it to the fullest! ^^

The External link will take you to said quiz.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Raphael Hamato ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You glance down from the mistletoe to see Raph.

"Y/N! I am so so so sorry!" Raph frantically blurts out, flailing his arms around. "A-Are- Ya aren't hurt, are ya?"

You give Raph a nervous smile, "I'm okay."

"Are ya sure?!" Raph questions, examining you to make sure he didn't injure you.

"I'm positive." You confirm.

Raph sighs, clearly relieved. "Thank god. Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into ya."

You shake your head, "Nonsense, I was the one who bumped into you."

Raphs gaze then trails up to the mistletoe, his face burning just as red as his mask.

"That's-" Raph chuckles nervously, "Oh wow..."

"Yeah, looks like we're trapped under the mistletoe."

"D-Do ya want a kiss from me?" Raph hesitantly asks, almost afraid of the answer.

Now it was your turn to blush, after all, you've liked him for a while now.

"Would you want to kiss me?" You softly ask.

"YES!" Raph blurts out, the snapping turtle quickly covering his mouth. "I-I mean, if ya want."

With that confirmation out of the way, you pull Raph in for a kiss. You couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach as it happened.

Raph seemed super flustered after, but you would be lying if you said you didn't feel the same. Even if it was only a small part of you that felt that way.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Raph gives you a shy smile, "(Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays), Y/N."

You can't help but laugh softly, "(Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays), Raph."

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ Leonardo Hamato ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You glance down from the mistletoe to see Leo.

Leo smirks, "Ohohoh! Looks like we've been caught under the missile toad~"

"It's mistletoe." You gently correct, though you cant help but smile.

Leo gasps, "Ohhh that gave me an idea! We should hang up missile toads later! "

"Do you have any ready to go?" You ask.