I hate you, but i love you more

Enemies to lovers because I said😝

Y/n pov
Me and Ellie never really got along, ever since I moved here when we were both 15 she never treated me like I was even a human. She would almost never even glance at me, talk to me, and when we had patrol together we never even went the same way sometimes. And being as stubborn as I was, I treated her how she treated me. I was FAR from liking her, well I thought I was until a couple days ago where she gave me this look, this look of lust and passion for the slighted moment, I don't know how she did it but she made me melt right then and there. But I hated her, right?
Today we had been paired on patrol so when we left the gates of Jackson, we actually started to talk, odd.

I hate her, actually that's a big lie, I love her, but I hate that I love her so I have to act like I hate her but I don't want to her to think that I hate her because I love her and- "y/n?" She asks beside me snapping me out of my trance. "Yeah, sorry I was spaced out" I say snapping my head to look at her "did you hear a word I fucking said?" She says sounding kinda upset "no I just said I was spaced out didn't I" I say starting to lose my patience, but I could never stay mad at her, just look at those eyes, and her hair and body it's all just so perfect and- "y/n!" She says again, fuck. "Sorry I just didn't sleep well last night" it's true, I was up debating on running over to her house and admitting everything to her. "Well wake the fuck up or you're gonna be ripped to shreds by a clicker, dumbass" ok ow that one kinda hurt.
When we got to a building we were supposed to scope out and check for supplies, she had beat me in and was already walking up the crumbling concrete stairs, the top seemed to be decaying so you could look out and over all of the forest, and in the middle of may I'd say it looks almost as stunning as her. I walk up the stairs behind her, catching myself accidentally looking at her ass, well it wouldn't be the first time, I thought to myself. At the top there's no railings or anything, just the open. "I forgot how beautiful it can still be nowadays, considering the state of the world right now" she says with her hands on her hips staring over the sea of green trees "yeah" I breath out "not as beautiful as some things tho" I say bending down and accidentally slipping up, I freeze as soon as the words fall from my mouth. "Like what?" She saying turning to me.

In still frozen in my bent position, I panic and try to explain myself "well uh the oceans pretty nice, and so are like flowers and shit" I say quickly. I hear her gasp behind me and giggle a little, shit. "Y/n y/l/n do you have a crushhh~" she teases and walks over to me with her arms crossed. "Uh no I-i just was saying like-" "oh my god you do! Who is it? Is it Dina?" "No it's not Dina! It's just someone you don't need to worry about" I say, fuck I was always so confident around her, why is she doing to me? I mean she does look good in those jean shorts, and that cropped tank top, her body is so fucking beautiful it should be a crime- "y/n did I just catch you checking me out?" She teases and pushes my shoulder a little, my face goes pale as I stare at her eyes,"uhhh" I say trying to come up with yet another excuse. "Y/n do you like me" she says blinking at me, suddenly her demeanor has changed, her eyes look more seductive and her arms have found their way around my neck, there's no was this is fucking happening. My hands wrap around her neck as I stare up at her with an open mouth "I-uhh" I stammer. Before I can say anything she slams her lips on mine, our lips move perfectly in sync and I accidentally moan slightly into the kiss. "You like that don't you?" She teases and grabs my ass, kneeding it slowly (I just cringed so hard writing that I'm so sorry😭)
After I pull away all I can do is stare at her lips, "I thought you hated me" I whisper and eventually look up into her eyes "how could anyone hate someone like you" she chuckles a little before kissing me again. Safe to say the days after that were amazing.

This was VERY rushed I wrote this in like a day bc I wanted to get something out rn so yeah be greatfull u little shits
Oh and uh btw I might be going into Lincoln's challenge soon so ya wish me luck😍