Coffee and toothpaste

FULFFFFFFFFFF 🦅🦅

Y/n's POV

I Wake up staring at the blank ceiling, my body aches in many different places, memories flooding my brain from last night (iykyk) I turn over to see Ellie sound asleep on her side facing away from me and I look over her shoulder at the alarm clock, shit. We're so late for patrol. I cringe as I shoot up from my position and go to shake Ellie awake, as my hand reaches her shoulder she shrugs me off "I'm awake and well aware we're late" she says roughly "Ellie we have to go-" "bullshit, we don't have to do anything" she says cutting me off "Jesse already came to the door we're too late anyways" she says flipping over to face me "Maria is gonna kill you" I say getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee "yeah whatever nothings new" she says standing up
She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist as I pour my steaming coffee out of the pot, she was taller than me so she rested her chin  on my head, slowly swaying back and forth and I sip my coffee and look out to window "I don't know how you drink that as just straight coffee" "what do you mean?" I ask confused "i mean it's just black coffee, that's so gross" she say letting me go and walking over the the bathroom "you're so gross" I say in a fake sassy tone "that's not what you were sayin last night" I set my mug down in the sink and walk over to our shared dresser, and grab a change of clothes, I grab a black tank top and jeans "hey love when are we gonna do another load of laundry I'm running out of clothes" I walk to the bathroom where Ellie was brushing her teeth "it's not my turn so it's your choice" she says with a mouthful of toothpaste, I groan and drag my hand down my face as I slip off Ellie's shirt and throw it into the basket, I look in the mirror to look at pretty much a crime scene on my neck and collar bone, large purple and light brown marks littered my skin "Ellie Williams, I'm going to fucking kill you." I say leaning my head to the side and check out my neck some more, she just laughs and spits toothpaste into the sink "hey it's not my fault you taste so fucking good" I say throwing her hands up in defense. I smack the back of her head slightly "now we're both gonna be killed by Maria you fucker" "what it's not any of her business what we do on our own time in our own house" she says rinsing her toothbrush as well as I get dressed, shimmying my jeans up my legs "yeah whatever" I say giving her a quick kiss making a sour face "ugh, coffee and toothpaste is a horrible combination"