Clans!

(This story's (fan fiction) foundation is credited to Erin Hunter, who wrote the original, amazing book series called Warrior Cats. I have in fact not read about Jayfeather ( and I somehow know more than I should about him). All I know is that the cat is grumpy and blind.. if I end up copying his story in any way, it is purely by accident, and if I did copy him I did not do it on purpose. It's my own personal idea on a blind cat in ShadowClan. The story takes place in the four clans of the forest. Other than that, I'm writing this story because I just made an oc that I'm in love with, and I thought I'd write a story about him. I hope you enjoy reading, it's a work in progress [ruff draft])

(P.s. this page was a pain to make, and these names were randomly generated :p)

(Sorry this was long..)

ShadowClan 

Leader: Darkstar- a large fluffy, unusual tortoiseshell tom with bright amber eyes (brother of Saptoes in a later litter)

Deputy: Fallentail- a short, brown tabby tom with a white stumped tail and golden eyes (apprentice: Copperpaw)

Medicine cats: 

Saptoes- an old, large fluffy grey-blue tom with a tan under belly and darkened tail with hazel eyes (apprentice: Shatteredpaw)

Cloverfeather- a young white she cat with a grey, spotted over coat and beautiful  bright yellow eyes

Elders:

Jaggednose- a younger elder with a grey tabby pelt, yellow eyes and a scarred nose that prevents him from smelling

Addereye- a white and grey tabby she with a damaged eye and the other yellow (mother of Jaggednose..)

Raggedbush- a large dark, fluffy, matted tabby tom with a large amber eyes (father of Darkstar and Saptoes)

Thornbelly- a dull orange tabby tom with duller yellow eyes and a large scar on his belly

Queens: 

Honeysnap- a sweet ginger she with a white under coat and yellow eyes (kits: Rubblekit, Owlkit)

Dovenose- a grey she cat with a white nose and blue eyes (kits: Greykit, Stumpykit)(mate: unknown)

Leopardtail- a bright orange spotted, she with hazel eyes (kits: Fidgetkit and Hornetkit)

Warriors:

Ravenpelt- a black pelted tom with golden eyes (mate: Leopardtail) (apprentice: Violetpaw)

Willowfur- a slim tortoiseshell she with bright yellow eyes (mate: Darkstar)

Scattered'Claw- a matted white pelted tom with unusually dark blue eyes (apprentice: Morningpaw)

Wasppelt- a dark orange tabby tom with golden eyes(brother of Ravenpelt)

Hawkstripe- a white tom with large  brown tabby patches and hazel eyes(mate: Honeysnap)

Roseshade- a reddish calico she with bright amber eyes 

Apprentices:

Shatteredpaw- an unusual white tom with tan splattered around his eyes, ears, paws and tail he has blue eyes and grey pupils that have a minor tint of red (cuz he a blind albino bat)

Violetpaw- a beautiful tortoiseshell she with amber eyes (sister of Shatteredpaw)

Copperpaw- a fluffy blue/grey and tan tabby she with a lighter under belly and copper colored eyes

Morningpaw- a bright orange tabby tom with a white ears and yellow eyes

Kits:

Greykit- a slim grey she who's eyes are a deep blue