𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕤

"Fear is met and destroyed with courage. Again and again when the struggle seems hopeless and all opportunity lost, the one with a little more courage, and a little more effort will have victory"

                                              —  James F. Bell

Aurora woke up in the middle of the night to Hope crying, so she went to get up to her from her crib across the room when someone walked into her room.

"I got her you go back to sleep"

Aurora looked over at Amelia who came. "You don't need to do that"

"I know, I want to, so go back to sleep"

Aurora nods and lays back down and closes her eyes. "Thank you Amelia"

Amelia nods. "You're welcome" she said carrying Hope out of the room to feed her, so Aurora could sleep.

🏥🏥🏥

Aurora walked up to the O.R. board where Meredith is and a few seconds later Amelia walked up to them.

"Hey. Just finished my corpectomy. Did I miss it?"

"No, you're both good" Meredith told them" Meredith's phone then went off and she pulled it out to check it. "Wow. That was fast"

"What was fast?"

"I put out feelers with a real-estate agent about the house, and looks like I got an offer"

"You're selling the house?" Amelia asked.

Aurora looked at her. "Are you?"

Meredith shook her head. "No. I-I don't know. Maybe"

Maggie then walked up to them. "Why do people constantly feel the need to kill their arteries?"

Callie sighs walking up to them. "Are they here yet? Oh, did I miss it? Tell me I didn't miss it"

"Nope"

"I almost forgot" Maggie said.

"I can't wait to see the beads of sweat on their freaked-out little faces"

"Oh, man. Did I miss it?" Alex asked walking up to them.

"Nope"

"Nope"

"I want ro see someone crap-- actually crap" Alex said.

Aurora shook her head. "No, no you don't trust me"

"Seen it, smelled it. Not as fun as you'd think"

"It's happening! The baby chicks and ducks are here!" Arizona said speed walking past them.

Aurora then started to follow Arizona, with the others but Meredith stayed back for a moment.

🏥🏥🏥

Aurora was walking out of the daycare after checking on Hope. When Amelia walked up to her, getting into the elevator with her.

"Hey"

Aurora looked at her. "Hi"

"I wanted to say thank you for talking me out of taxing the oxy"

"You don't need to thank me"

"I know but still thank you"

Aurora nods her head. "You're welcome"

Amelia leaned against the elevator wall and looked at her. "Can we talk?"

"About?"

"Us"

Aurora looked up at her. "What do you mean about us?"

"I know I said, us was a mistake... But it's not it's just like I said ever person I loved left or died, and I just I didn't want that happen to you. But... could we please go back to how it was?"

"Amelia, I would have never left. And we if date again, there is a baby in the mix"

Amelia nods. "I know"

Aurora walks closer to her and pulls her into a hug.

Amelia hugs her back. "Just promise me that if you had the urge to run, tell me. Okay?"

Aurora nods and moves a hand to her hair. "I promise" she said pulled out of the hug a little and places her hand under Amelia's chin and made her look at her and leaned down to kiss her.

Amelia kissed her back, pulling her closer.

🏥🏥🏥

Edited: no

{602}