Intro

It all started with the destruction of our home.

Here in our peaceful village, it was completely destroyed by an evil fox, laughing malicious.

In a mad grasp for power, the fox Lucas betrayed his friends and tried to steal our most powerful artifact -- the Book of Ages.

There was me, a young fox taken in by the Kitty Litter. They realize how beaten up I was and I had to get away from the destroyed village as far as possible before I was out cold. So one of the kittens picked me up and took me inside. I was being cared by the Kitty Litter themselves and they wanted to protect me from harm.

Here is now, I was looking at the book, seeing how powerful it was.

The Kitty Litter stood together to fight against him -- but in the battle that followed, Lucas banished those that opposed him. His spell scattered the Guardians to unknown worlds; stranding them far from Sky Castle.

The few of us that remained took the Book and ran. We spent years evading Lucas and his family of villainous children -- the dreaded Fox-ins. But we couldn't outrun him forever.

Lucky: Jinx?

Jinx: STAY BEHIND ME, CHILD!

There were five fox children who are working for Lucas on the side of evil. They were a fox with nine tails and dragon claws, an inventor genius, a gentleman with his brother, and a fox who is bright like the sunshine.

• Dragonmaster Nine

• Propeller-Tail

• Gentleman Vixen and Colonial Furry

• Lady Sunshine

...and last but not least is Lucas the leader of the Fox-ins.

Lucas: Your little chase game is over, Kitty Litter. There's nowhere left for you to run!

We made our last stand in our homeworld of Kittyville. But just when all hope seemed lost: something strange happened. The Book reacted violently to Lucas' magic. Whether it did so to defend itself or to protect us, its clovers scattered wildly in the storm it unleashed.

The portal it opened was violent and unstable, pulling Lucas and his Fox-ins somewhere far from Kittyville. But, it wasn't the Fox-ins the Book wanted.

Lucky: Jinx! We're slipping!

Jinx: Hold on Lucky! We got you, we...

Before the portal closed, it took us, as well.

Jinx: LUCKY! No!

Until everything went dark...

Without the Book, we couldn't travel between worlds. We've been stuck inside this Book...lost and confused. I don't know where it took all of us, but I know I was still somewhere, within the Book.

My name is Lucky, Lucky Swiftail, and I am the Swiftail Guardian of the Guardian Order.

This... is Lucky's Tale.