Heavy Heads

The Book opened up as Lucky launch out of the Book and land on the soft grassy ground. She got up and look around the place, still no sign of the Kitty Litter. It must be hard to find because of the portal opening up by Lucas that it was too powerful enough for any of us can handle.

But she never gives up and will never will. She just need to find one of the Kitty Litter and this time, she will be ready for anything Lucas will throw at. Once she took a look at her surroundings of the place she got going, walking around to see nothing but coins; she'll use them later on or maybe turning these coins for an extra life. After searching on the place, she was about to call it quits but just when she would do that, she sees a familiar looking kitty sitting on the ground, holding a stick.

 After searching on the place, she was about to call it quits but just when she would do that, she sees a familiar looking kitty sitting on the ground, holding a stick

Lucky: Mittens?

She said as she slowly walk over to Mittens who just sighs in defeat. Okay, she was sure that Master Mittens was determined, brave, willing to teach her the ways of the Mew-Shu Arts of the Meow-Lin Temple, but now he's sad.

Lucky: Turn around.

Master Mittens: Every now and then I get a little bit lonely in this lonely world of this place...

Lucky: Turn around.

Master Mittens: Every now and then I get a little bit saddened and couldn't find my way back home...

Lucky: Turn around.

Master Mittens: Every now and then I feel a bit of disbelief that the Fox-ins will kidnap me for sure...

Lucky: Turn around.

Master Mittens: Every now and then I feel a bit of depression and hearing the voices in my head...

Lucky: Turn around, Mittens.

Master Mittens turns around and then his eyes widen in shock when seeing Lucky.

Master Mittens: Is that what I think it is to be true? A Swiftail coming to rescue me? I really found you at last!

The Total Eclipse of the Heart song stopped as Lucky smiles at the kitten of Mew-Shu Arts.

Lucky: Hello Mittens! I was looking for you and I knew you would be here.

Master Mittens: Well color me whiskers! I'm not alone after all.

Mittens and Lucky turn to see a gate blocked off by Lucas' spell sealing the gate.

Master Mittens: I'd love to help you get back home, but I'm, uh...stuck here, too. Even with your sigil, the Book seems to be missing clovers. We can't travel without them.

Lucky: So that's why...

Master Mittens: Y'know...if that big GATE was open, we could ask the other golems for help. Maybe if you ring that doorbell up there, they'll let us in. It's kinda hard to reach. Try tail-swiping that switch over there. It might help you find the path.