Chapter Fourteen

The person's strong body forces me into the room and I almost trip over my own feet as he pushes forward. He grabs my waist turns me around while he locks the door and I look up to see Seth's face.

I freeze. This can't be happening. Not here. I was supposed to be safe here. But I suppose I'm not safe anywhere.

Seth locks the door and gives me a cruel smile before his hands are around my neck and I can't breathe.

I reach my hands up, trying to pull him off of me, but it's no use. He's too strong.

He leans close and licks a stripe up my neck before leaning into my ear. "Scream and I'll kill you," he whispers, gripping my throat harder, "understand?"

I nod my head. Yes, okay, anything to get out of here alive. I can't leave Henry. Who knows what will happen to him.

He lets go of my throat and I gasp for air. "What are you going to do?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

He laughs before throwing me on the bed. He reaches for my pants and I panic, kicking out against him, but it's no use. He grabs my legs harshly, leaving bruises on my calves as he forces my pants and underwear off.

I try to wiggle out of his grasp, attempting to use some of the self defense tactics that Alpha James and Dennis taught me, but it's no use. I'm too weak and he's too strong, dodging each attack.

He kicks my legs apart, pinning them down with his legs, and grabs my hands, forcing them above my head with one hand. He uses his other hand to lift my limp cock and I whine, still trying to move away from him.

"You want to know what I'm going to do to you?" he asks and I shake my head. I already know what's going on at this point. It's obvious.

He gives me a sick grin as he removes his pants and strokes his cock. I try not to look at it, at how hard he is as tears spring to my eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you," the alpha says, "I'm going to leave my scent all over you, and your mates will never want you after what I'm going to do to you." He grunts, grinding into my thigh. "You're such a sweet little bitch," he moans, "and I'm going to ruin you."

I struggle against him, but don't say anything. I don't even know what I would say. The only thing that comes to my mind is disagreement. I'm already ruined.

-

He finishes and leaves the room, but I can't move. I just stay there, crying silently. I don't know how long I lay in bed, half naked and paralyzed, but eventually there is a knock on the door.

James' POV

I know that something is wrong the moment Henry shows up at the training grounds after school.

"Hey buddy," Dennis says, looking around with a smile. However, it soon turns to a frown. "Where's your papa?"

"I dunno," Henry says, looking lost and confused, "he wasn't there to pick me up."

A chill goes down my spine and I walk over to where Henry and one of my mates are standing.

"What do you mean he wasn't there?" I ask, carefully. "Is it possible he was late?"

Henry shakes his head. "I waited until everyone else was gone, and then came over here," Henry looks like he's about to cry, "I want my papa," he says.

Dennis looks at me in panic, not prepared to comfort a crying child. "Okay, it's okay Henry. We'll find your papa."

"Let's check the school one more time and then we'll go to your room and see if he's there, okay?" I ask.