{Part 12}

Ophelia Gaunt, POV.
~

Ominis smirks and licks his lips as I stood from where he'd ordered me to kneel.

He sits back in his office chair, staring in my direction, not displaying a single ounce of emotion or giving away a single hint on his plans for me.

I was worried about what punishment might await me in the next few minutes.

Ominis cleared his throat as he faced his chair in my direction. "I want you to show me that you're willing to do anything for me." Ominis says sternly, his words lingered in the air as they tapped off the tip his tongue.
His hands grip at the table as his posture screams authority. A certain hunger shaded his eyes, similar to how a lion would look at its next unsuspecting meal of prey.

I couldn't help but surrender myself at his words. His words coaxed me, deceiving me of a potential passion we could have shared if not for this horrible situation. I took a breath as I took a step forward towards him, showcasing my partial submission to him. The sound of my high heel hit the floorboard in front of me, signalling my step closer to him
"And what is it you have in mind, my lord." I whispered pathetically, confused by his words and actions in this moment, as well as the effect they had on me.

For what awaited me next, I could have mever guessed, not in a million years. Not ever.

"To prove your loyalty and devotion to me...."

"I want you to strip naked."

"Right now. and kneel down at my feet."

My cheeks blushed a crimson red, as a quiet gasp escaped my lips.
As his request lingered in the air, my hands creep up over my breasts, in an attempt to shield them? Or maybe even display them.

He continued to speak in a stern and monotone voice, a tension picked up in the air causing it to slow down to a still, our eyes interlocked as if both our lives depended on it.

"Show me that you're completely subdued and under my control." He whispers, gesturing towards the floor in front of him, indicating the position he wanted for me to take - beside him, behind his desk, on my knee's.

I remained quiet for a few moments longer, my heart thumped in my chest, still processing what Ominis Gaunt had just said to me.

"If you can demonstrate such, complete submission, then maybe I'll consider giving you a bit more freedom within these walls."

I looked down to the floor now not wanting to meet his unseeing gaze a second longer, in fears of what I may do.
I couldn't imagine how me being completley naked next to him would serve any purpose to him at all, he couldn't even see me. What gain would be obtain from this. My eyes although, did light up at the mention of potential freedom - I could finally see Sebastian, somehow.

As I felt my submission to Ominis fade at my brief thought about Sebastian, he snapped me right back, controlling me with his sweet and poisonous tone.

"But until then, you're mine to command and manipulate however I see fit." He whispered, a single finger of his glinting across my jawline.

Ominis continued to sit still and maintained his composure and patience, waiting for my response to his unexpected request. Almost as if he was praying that I'd choose to comply with his demands. I wondered how long it had been for him...since he'd last taken a lover.

I scoffed at his request for a moment, allowing my defiance to return. He narrowed his eyes at me in disbelief, almost as if he hadn't made himself clear enough.
Ominis's expression hardens as he becomes even more determined to assert his dominance over me.