{Part 2}

Sebastian Sallow, POV

~

She was yelling at me again, I had done something to piss her off, intentionally of course. But would you have expected anything less from me?

What fun is a relationship if you can't rifle the other person up every now and again?

I watched as Ophelia threw her arms around in frustration, her voice fading into the background as she paced back and forth through our kitchen.

She was looking directly at me, telling me off for something I had done, or had forgotten to do.

My eyes fixated on her as I watched in awe, her skin gleamed in the sun, her long black hair sculpted her curvaceous back and her eyes, although coaxed by anger at me, two deep oceans I couldn't help but become lost in.

Fuck; she was so beautiful.

She entered my space as she poked at my chest, regaining my attention. I pulled my eyes from her beauty as I met her deep blue orbs.

"You're not even listening to me are you Sebastian." She winced as she entered my proximity.

"I'm choosing not too, you frighten me when you're angry." I chuckled, as I leaned casually over the kitchen counter. I lifted my hands to my eyes covering them teasingly.

She entered my space further, pressing her body against the front of mine. Nearly bringing me to my fucking knees in front of her again.

"You need to start listening to me, you are driving me insane. We live together now and I need my space respected!" She grumbled as both of her palms met with my chest.

"Like a good insane or a bad insane?" I teased, my hands interlocked with hers as they continued to push their way against my chest. I leant my back towards the counter as her weight shifted towards me.

"Like both!" She yelled as her mouth transformed into a smile. She could never stay mad at me for too long.

"Come here. And I'll drive you a little crazier."

"I'm begging you Sebastian. Please. Clean up after yourself for once." She smiled, a look of frustration still visible in her eyes. I had won her over.

"Maybe you should beg me to shut you up instead, sweetheart." I snarled. My hands grazing at her waist as I pressed my lips to her cheek. They warmed at my touch.

She rolled her eyes at my comment.

Crossing her thighs to control what she began feeling down below from my touch.

"Are you forgetting who the dominant one in this relationship is?" I snarled.

"Who? Me?" She teased, her delicate cheeks flushing a shade of cherry red.

"No. Me!" I snarled. A look of determination furrowed throughout my face, a devilish smile coated my cheeks.

I flipped her around suddenly, her mid drift clashing gently against our kitchen counter. My lips pressed to her ears as warm breaths from my mouth, shivered down her neck.