{Part 14}

Ophelia Gaunt, POV
~

Now that I was alone within the dimly lit chamber of the guest house, my breaths came in ragged gasps, my body was still trembling over the unwanted but wanted? Intimacy I had just endured with Ominis in his office.

I refused to let Ominis' dominance define or control me. I would not allow him to control my pleasure either, due to a moment of weakness and vulnerability; as I longed for human touch.

However, despite my anger towards Ominis, his command replayed in my mind.

I needed release, but more so I needed to reclaim my sense of self in the wake of Ominis' intrusion inside of my mouth earlier.

I closed the door behind me with a soft click, I allowed myself a moment of respite, my fingers trembled as I began to shed the layers of my clothing.

My clothes fell to the floor piece by piece as they draped off my body, leaving a soft sensation on my skin as they left my skin and fell to the floor in a neat delicate pile.

Alone in the silence, I allowed my mind to drift, to conjure images of a world where I was free from Ominis' grasp and the contract.

I began to think of Sebastian. His dimples, his beautiful golden eyes, the way his hair would always swoop in the same direction, just like when we were kids.

I imagined his hands on me, running them up my torso, the warmth of his chest on my back which made my stomach swirl and the way his lips would softly kiss the nape of my neck.

With a shuddering breath, I surrendered to the throbbing ache between my thighs, my fingers tracing the contours of my body with a desperate urgency.

In the darkness and my thoughts of Sebastian touching me; I found solace, I found a fleeting moment of ecstasy that was wholly my own.

One that was not caused by Ominis.

As waves of pleasure crashed over my body, I let out a stifled cry, my body arching in release as I reclaimed my autonomy in the most intimate of ways.

In this moment, I was not Ophelia, the pawn in Ominis' game of power, but simply myself, a woman seeking solace in the midst of darkness.

After my climax had passed, the clarity returned to my head as I drifted into a deep sleep. I will make it through this.

Ominis Gaunt, POV
~

As I loomed over Ophelia at the breakfast table; I had felt my presence was casting a suffocating shadow over her, I had felt that she couldn't help but feel a wave of revulsion wash over her; Our intimate encounter had been nothing short of a violation, a stark reminder of her powerlessness in this arranged marriage. But to me, it was so much more.

I controlled her now. She was my wife. And soon enough the mother to my heir; Our weapon.

Silence hung heavy in the air as Ophelia struggled to compose herself from across the dining room table, I could hear her heart pounding against her chest like a trapped bird desperate for escape. She dared not meet my gaze, afraid of what she might see reflected in my cold yet calculating eyes.

On the other hand through my body language I showed no remorse, a sense of cockiness; I lounged against the ornate headboard of the chair, a self-satisfied smirk playing at the corners of my lips. I exuded an air of dominance, relishing in the control I now held over Ophelia, like a predator toying with its prey.

Finally as my little doe found her voice, she spoke, her tone laced with defiance despite the tremor in her voice. "This changes nothing, Ominis. I will never be yours, no matter how many times you lay claim to my body."

A flicker of annoyance crossed my face before I quickly composed myself, my expression morphing into one of mock concern. "My dear Ophelia, you misunderstand. Our union is not merely about physical pleasure. It is about power, control, and securing our legacies. Fucking your mouth last night was just for fun." I chuckled.

With a steely resolve, Ophelia pushed herself off from her seat at the table, refusing to let me see her vulnerability any longer. She turned her attention instead to a nearby bar cart, filling her glass up with wine.

As she turned to leave, my voice cut through the silence once more, dripping with venomous sweetness. "Remember, my dear wife, you may resist me now, but in the end, you will learn to love the darkness as much as I do." I whispered. She then returned to her seat, bringing the bottle of wine with her.

"Wine at breakfast my dear? I can smell it from here." I scowled. I guess this was the game we would be playing this morning.

"Well, how else will I handle being here with you. Especially after what happened in your office chambers last night." She groaned as she threw back another glass.

"No more." I demanded, standing from my chair as I heard her glass clunk down loudly on the table, indicating the wines effects.

She disobeyed as the liquid poured into her glass again.

"Ophelia." I cursed, walking towards her. I could only imagine her facial expressions at this point.

She gulped again, drinking more.

I snatched the glass from her grasp as she hesitantly gave it over to me. "I said. No more."

"Ominis, let me have some fun." She whispered, her body radiating the wine's effects, slurred speech, awfully giggly and a bit more defiant then usual; if that's possible for her.

I grabbed her hands hoisting her straight out of her chair, the rest of her followed. I led her to the nearby wall, pushing her against it.

Her back faced me, her hair flowing down her back as I delicately moved it to the other side of her neck. It allowed me just enough access for what I was about to do; what I'd been wanting to do for such a long time now.

My breath on her neck caused goosebumps to cover its surface. She panted quickly as my close proximity crowded her, subduing her senses, her fight or flight response not present in this moment.
She whimpered against me as I lingered over her ear lobe, teasing it ever so slightly with my tongue. I could only imagine the sensitivity it caused her.

Before she could think; I sunk my teeth into her neck. A bite of passion. My tongue followed next, adding a desirable pleasure to her neck.

As my teeth brushed against the nape of her neck and moaned, nearly falling to the floor.

The ring she wore around her finger wasn't enough for me to lay claim on her. She would wear my bite mark too now; forever.

I chuckled as I let her go, she remained pressed to the wall for an additional few minutes. Her long hair draped down her back as her curves became all too noticeable to me now.

I left the room headed back to my office. The pleasure in my pants became too much to bare; it was my turn for release now.