{Part 13}

Ophelia Gaunt, POV
~

I turn around to face Ominis as his hands met with my chin, our eyes glare into one another's so deeply, that I almost thought that he would kiss me. But instead he motions me down to his exposed member.
I breathe in and out before I realise what i'm about to do. As well as what I now needed and wanted to do. Guilt washed over me, but lust had taken control. I needed this man in all of his possessive nature. Part of me wanted to believe that this was a moment of weakness, a moment of wanting the touch of another living, breathing being.

This would be the first interaction of intimacy  between Ominis and I.
The first step before Ominis and I would try for a child.
There was no doubt in my mind that he'd been holding off and ignoring his father's demands for an heir for quite a while now.

Ominis nods approvingly as I eagerly open my mouth taking his cock deep down into my throat, feeling my warmth and wetness enveloping him completely

He grunts as he tenses in my mouth.

Ominis closes his eyes as he becomes lost in my deep strokes. I enthusiastically suck and tease him as his arousal grew and grew.

"Oh fuck. That's my good girl." He purrs, sending a frenzy of butterflies to my lower stomach, I moan around his cock as he thrusts into my mouth deeper. He controlled the flow of it now, I succumbed to him, allowing him to have full and utter control of my mouth.

Ominis grabbed a handful of my hair as he continued to control the speed of my strokes around him, my eyes fill with tears as he slips a little too far into my throat a few times, a warning choke came out of my mouth each time he'd pushed the boundary a little too far.

But who was I to deny such a man, a man whose presence could make me quiver and shake in fear, but a presence nonetheless that also had me melting on the floor on my knees for him.

Ominis moans deeply before he succumbs to his orgasm. He hadn't lasted as long as I thought. But I did suppose this may have been the first interaction he had with a woman since before Azkaban.
Ominis blushes as he quickly pulls himself out of my mouth and finishes himself into a tissue he grabbed from his desk at the final vital moment.

I stood from the floor as I begin looking around and wrestling up my clothes from the ground. A pang of guilt started to hit me in the chest as I realised what we had both just done.

Ominis blushes as his stare remains blank, he pulls up his pants as he wipes his hands of himself.

He suddenly walks over to me confidently, grabbing me by the shirt I had just wrestled over my head, the buttons still loose around my breasts.

"I hope you learnt your lesson." He said sternly.

His scent once again filling my nose as my lower abdomen swelled with butterflies. I was so turned on by his presence.

I nodded submissively. The power he had over me was uncanny.

"Good girl." He sighs. Releasing his grasp on my shirt. I fell to the ground beneath him.

"Now go take care of yourself." He whispered, motioning towards my arousal, referring to my own orgasm, that I was yet to reach. Ominis wanted me to go and touch myself in another room for him.

"Or better yet. Do invite me, so that I can do it myself." Ominis snarls greedily.
I felt confused by his words; at our dynamic. But all I knew was that a deep hunger coated Ominis's face, and from this very moment moving forward things would never be the same between us again.

My stomach flipped as my heart thudded in my chest at his words.

Him inviting himself into my bed.

Before I did anything further tonight that I might regret further, I began dressing myself and leaving the room swiftly. Leaving Ominis leaning against his office desk, confusing the fuck out of me.
I closed the double doors upon my exit as I made my way back to the guest house.

Holy fuck, what just happened.