Chapter 3 - Savannah's POV

Sitting here throughout class, feeling every slight touch that kept happening here and there between Logan and I, was making me feel something that I have never felt before. The way that I could feel something stir up within my chest, the tingles going up my spine and let's not forget the constant blushes, I'm not entirely sure what it means. I don't think I ever felt anything like this with my ex boyfriend throughout the two year that we dated.

I'de seemed to have lost track of time cause the next thing I knew, everyone was starting pack there stuff away and started standing out to head out the door. Not wanting to stew too much on the fact that I barely listened at all during that lesson, I quickly got up and grabbed my things as well.

I could feel the presence of someone behind me and I instantly knew that it was Logan. I somehow felt safe around him which I thought was crazy being with everything that I have been through and am still going through and also the fact that we have only just met, but it was true. There was just something about him that ultimately made me know that I could trust him if I needed to.

As we walked out the door, we both started waking through the court yard, heading towards the car park. It was quiet at first until Logan broke the silence.

"So you never answered my question before."

"And what question would that be?"

I felt a smirk wanting to make an appearance on my face as I know what question he is talking about, but I managed to keep it at bay and keep a straight face.

"Do you live close by?" He asks again, smirking a little.

"Yer we live about 10 mins away." I say smiling.

I abruptly stopped walking a moment later which Logan notices, he then turns around and looks at me. He starts to have worried look on his face, like he thinks that I think that he must have said or done something wrong, but he hasn't.

"Listen I know that Samantha told you about Scarlett."

At this point his worried face turned into a guilty face. Samantha came up to me before our second class together a told me that she had told Logan. She repeatedly kept telling me sorry which I then repeatedly kept telling her it was fine. I trusted her and I knew that she wouldn't tell anyone unless she implicitly trusted them whole heartedly.

"It's ok. You don't have to feel guilty or think that I'm mad at anyone about it. I know that Samantha wouldn't have told you unless she trusted you with the information." I say smiling at him to re-assure him.

A smile then appears on his face as he slightly nods it at the same time.

"I want you to know that I will never tell anyone about her. It's definitely something that should be your choice to tell people if you're wanting to. She told you that she told me about your ex as well didn't she."

"Yer she did."

I don't know why but at that point I started to grimace a bit. I hate getting this feeling in the Pitt of my stomach as I don't particularly want to start thinking about it again right now.

"I'm sorry that you have to do all this on your own. I know the feeling and I definitely don't wish it upon anyone else to go through."

I was a bit curious as to what he meant by that but I wasn't going to pry. I knew deep down that I had no right to ask seeming that I'm living under a secret identity and half of me is living a lie.

"Thank you. I was a bit sad and angry at first, but then I started believing that everything that happens, happens for a reason."

"I gotta say, that gotta be the most wisest thing that I have ever heard from someone with you sort of situation."