Chapter 21 - Savanna's POV

We are currently onto our fourth movie of the night and about 2 bottles of wine down. Scarlett woke up about forty five minutes after Logan left for work, so we started off with some Disney movies first so that she could join us. We watched the Lion King 2 first which by the time that the movie had finished, it was time for dinner. We decided to order in and just ordered some pizza for everyone so that we didn't have a huge clean up afterwards.

Once dinner was done, I quickly gave Scarlett a bath and then we proceeded to watch the second movie of her choosing which happened to be Aladdin. I love the fact that she loves the classics along with the new Disney movies that are out, it means that i can sometimes sit there and watch them with her and relive my kid days when life was just simple. Plus i love them.

Once Aladdin had finished however, it was time for Scarlett to go to bed for the night which she wasn't happy about. She wanted to stay up for a bit longer and play and was hoping that Logan would be back by the time that she did go to bed so that she could give him a cuddle good night.

My heart starts pulsing mixed emotions at me as i love the fact that she is getting so close to him, to know that she has a male figure that she can go to if she ever needs to, but I'm also scared as hell that he might decide one day that he no longer wants to be around us, that he no longer wants to associate with us and leaves us in the wind, which could in fact happen soon, that she will become heart broken from it. It's the one thing that I never want her to feel and me taking this sort of risk right now with wanting to try and become closer with Logan like he wants is a huge one.

However i needed to push the feelings aside as i don't want her to have the same worries that course through my mind constantly. I made her a promise that if she went to bed now that I would make sure that Logan went up to her room to give her a kiss goodnight when he got home and that her toys will be there for her to play with when she woke up in the morning. She finally agreed and we headed off to bed. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss goodnight before heading out of her room and heading back downstairs.

We then started watching some horror movies. We started off with watching pet Cemetery (the 1989 version) and now we are watching the Nun. We had just started watching the movie and right at the jumpy part in the beginning, the elevator dings and the door opens that we all jump and scream as it was perfectly timed. We all start to lose our shit laughing as we realised it was Logan and the guys returning from work and what ever they were doing.

They gave us a weird look at first until they seen what we were watching and then they started laughing along with us. Logan put his bag down by the end table near the elevator and walked over to me from behind and bent over the lounge to give me a kiss on my cheek. I looked back at him and smiled again after i g=had already calmed down from laughing my ass off.

"Hi"

"Hey baby. How you guys going?

"We're doing good. How was work?"

"Eh work was work." He said chuckling at me before speaking again.

"I'm gonna go have a shower and then I'll come join you guys."

"Ok but also before you come back down, i promised Scar that i would send you to her room to give her a kiss goodnight, if that's alright with you."

"Yer of course i can do that. I wouldn't miss out on wanting to do that."

I smiled at him and leaned up a bit to give him a quick kiss on his lips. His soft, sweet, delicious lips.

He walked back over to his back, picked it up and headed towards the stairs to go up to his bedroom to have a shower. I turn back to the Tv and continue watching the movie. Ashton, Michael and Tristan then walk into the living room with a drink each in their hands and pizza in the other. Ashton went straight over to Violet gave her a quick kiss and sat beside her.