Chapter 9 - Logan's POV

I can't believe that class took longer than I expected. It was only 1 class and it felt like the length of if I had had been in 3 classes today.

I start heading to my car to head off to the shops. I honestly can't wait till I get to Savannah's place. Being able to meet Scarlett first and interact with her feels somewhat special to me.

I'm a little worried though. This being because I want to be something more with Savannah, but if Scarlett doesn't like me or is uncomfortable around me, I know that will never happen. To be with Savannah, it also means being with Scarlett. They are a package deal, a family and hopefully if they both allow me to, I could be apart of that family.

I know that it must sound really creepy and weird, like something that I would never do, but this is it for me. I know that whole cliche saying 'love at first sight' usually always sounds like bull shit but I can't say that sort of shit anymore.

After I have gotten into my car, I started driving down the road. My mind drifting back to Savannah and hoping that Scarlett will like me.

I got to the shops moments later and started throwing snacks after snacks into the trolley. Everything from lollies, chips, chocolate, ice cream while also grabbing some fruits and also something to make for dinner.

Don't be surprised now. I do actually know how to cook. When mum was working multiple jobs, I was always home alone, so I had to teach myself to cook if I wanted to eat.

I decided to make spaghetti mostly because it was easier to make for a group of people. I also grabbed some drinks and juice and then headed to the check out. I then message Sav telling her i'm on my way.

Not long afterwards I'm on my way to Savannah's place. The nervousness that I  as thinking about earlier was now becoming physical nerves.

it's very rare that i get nervous over anything but in this instance, i'm shitting it. i really hope this doesn't go sideways.

A few seconds later, I've pulled up out the front of Savannah's place. I hop out, get all the grocery bags from the boot of my car and head up to her door. I put the bags that I had left behind my right hand down so that I could knock on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened and there stood Sav, even while just in some leggings, a shirt and having her hair in a messy bun, she still liked as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey I see you found the house ok." She said while smiling at me.

"Yer I did. How are you guys doing?"

"Yer we're doing good. Scar woke up about half an hour ago so we were just watching a movie."

"Oh that's good. Oh where would you like these?" I ask while holding up the shopping bags.

"Oh we can take those straight to the kitchen. Follow me."

I walk inside the house and she shuts the door. We then start walking down the hall.

"Let me take a couple of those bags for you."

"No, no i'm alright, i got this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yer I promise, I'm good."

She finally relented and continued leading me into the kitchen. Once we get in there, I put all the bags on the bench.

"There is some ice cream in one of the bags that needs to get in the freezer and I also bought something to make us all for dinner, so I just need to put the meat into the fridge."

"You really didn't have to go to so much trouble."

"I wanted to ok. So don't feel bad about it."

"Alright. Thank you for doing all this. I really appreciate it."