Chapter 7 - Logan's POV

"Wait. What?"

"Yer. She's a year and a half now." I slightly smile at that. Both Oliver and Ashton look at me weirdly. Jarred already knew all about it and my feelings towards the whole thing.

"Her ex used her and left before she found out she was pregnant. They moved out here to run away from him so that if he ever tried to come back looking for her, he wouldn't be able to."

"And that's why you were freaked out before when you figured that the gang would go after her at her house, because not only could they potentially hurt Savannah but they could also hurt Scarlett."

"Yer. It's also why I said it wouldn't be that simple. We don't necessarily know how Scarlett is when being away from home for the night, we don't know if Savannah will be comfortable with it. We don't really know anything."

"Ok so what are you thinking. What do you want to do?"

I stood there thinking for a while. I need to come up with something that is going to deal with the problem in the first instance. To make sure that they are going to be able to be safe in their own home.

"Ok here's what I wanna do. Plan the gathering for my place. The pent house is on the top floor, there's no way they would be able to gain entrance to the building with all the security that has been put in place. Jarred, I want you to stay with the girls just to be on the safe side. Ashton, I want you, Michael and Tristan to stake out Savannah's place for me please, if I am right and they do show up, ring Oliver to let him know. Oli, do you think you can find out who the loan shark is?"

"Of course, why is that?" He asked curiously.

"Feel like making him a deal with him?"

"I can, what do you wanna offer him?"

"Offer him this, if I lose, then I will pay him the $100,000 and he can have free rein at me, I won't stop him. However, if I win, then I will pay him the $100,000 that Nico owes him along with an extra $50,000 to make sure that his ass is not only beaten up, but also locked up for the foreseeable future."

"Ohhk..are you sure about this?"

"Definitely. Also can you speak with some of the guys from here as well and see if they would be willing to help me out with the gang? I need to have all fronts covered here and I don't want to leave Ash, Michael and Tristan to deal with them on their Own."

"Ok, yer sure I can ask them. So I'm guessing that in get the phone call from Ash and they are indeed there, then that means that you want me to send the guys over?"

"Correct. If I can get them all locked up, then that would be great. Just as long as they never attempt to go after Savannah, Scarlett or even Violet for that matter."

The instant that I said Violet's name, Ashton's face did something weird. I didn't bring it up or try and scope out what it was about as I wasn't entirely sure of what I had seen.

Ash, Jarred and Oliver agreed to the plan and then we headed back to my car. I got a text message a few moments later from Michael.

Michael:
"Looked over security footage in the security room, found the moment the person left the photo. Not too sure who he is but I did manage to get a photo of the guy, will send it ova shortly. Also there's more. We went back a little bit as well, just before 1:30, the guy was originally hiding in a car a few spots up from you with someone else, they seen Savannah get into her car and drive off, once that happened, the guy that placed the photo on your car quickly hopped out and the car quickly left, following Savannah out of the car park. The security room also has a camera out near the street, the car was spotted following Savannah down the road."