Chapter 11 - Logan's POV

While we were sitting down talking, I still had Scarlett in my arms while her head was resting on my shoulders. I look down slightly to make sure that she was comfortable, she was facing Savannah while also playing with the end of my sleeve. I happened to look up slightly towards Savannah to notice that she has one of her worried looks on her face. Like she is trying to work through stuff in her head, just like she was earlier today.

I start to worry again. Maybe this was too much for her, maybe we should have started off small first and then gradually built it up to the whole gang. She spent most of the last year in seclusion basically from what Samantha told me, and who knows what she was doing before she moved from San Francisco.

I can't let her start to fold into herself, to go backwards, she deserves better than everything that she has been dealt. The only good thing to come out of all of it from what I can gather is Scarlett.

All of a sudden, I feel Scarlett starting to move, she's wanting to get down. I gently help her onto her feet and then she runs down the hall. I'm not entirely sure what she's doing but I'm not gonna go questioning her on that either, this is her house, I'm sure she knows where she is or isn't allowed to go.

After she takes off, I look back over to Savannah. She still has the same look on her face, I'm sure that she isn't listening to anyone and from the looks of it, no one else has noticed that she has gone into her own head, which I'm glad about. It gives me a bit of a chance to try and coax her out of, to see where her head space is at.

I subtly nudge her arm a couple of time, which seems to bring her back to reality. She looks up to me and slightly smiles.

"You alright?"

"Yer I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"No reason really, you just looked zoned out before."

"Oh sorry, I didn't even realise that I was doing it."

"Hey it's fine. Why don't we go and get the drinks out for everyone and I'll start dinner shortly."

She starts nodding her head with a smile and then starts to stand up to head into the kitchen. I then start doing the same. I turn to face the guys a bit before I start walking

"We're just gonna get some of the drinks out and then I'm gonna start dinner."

They all nodded their heads and said ok. With that I start following in the direction that Savannah was heading.

When I get into the kitchen, she is getting out glasses for everyone and putting them on the bench to start off with. As she's about to get more out, I stopped her and pulled her back slightly so that she is standing in front of me. She gives me a bit of a baffled look at that point, like she can't quite figure out what I'm doing. I then place my right hand on her hip, which causes her to slightly blush. I love it when she does that, it lets me know that in some way, I have some sort of an effect on her. I then put my left hand at the nape of her neck, using my thumb to stroke her cheek, she then started to go a bit shy. With that, I pull her in slightly and leaned my head in to give her a tender kiss, which she reciprocates back. I will never get enough of kissing her, ever.

After a few seconds, we both pull back slightly, however I don't allow to part too much, I end up putting my forehead to hers while also using my right thumb to caress her hip.

"Tell me the truth baby, are you sure you're ok? What's going on in that head of yours."

"What really makes you think that I'm not ok?"

"I saw the look on your face Sav, it was the same look from earlier when you were having your doubts." She looks down to the floor at that point, I think she thought that I wouldn't have seen it either and even though we haven't known each other long, I have been able to pick up on quite a few things about her already, one being when she gets in her own head, like she is contemplating the pro's and cons about different scenarios. "Please tell me what's wrong baby."