Chapter 23 - Savanna's POV

After having my mini freak out this morning and having a quick breather to calm myself down, we continued on as if nothing had happened, which was how i wanted it. I didn't want Scarlett to see me like that and have herself freak out anymore than she may already be, especially given last night.

I still can't seem to get how she would have had such a vivid dream like she did. I'm trying to figure out whether i should bring it up with her or not. Like how do you bring up something like this, something that had absolutely terrified the crap out of her.

We finished breakfast a while ago and not long after it finished, Jarred, Michael, Tristan, Samantha, Daniella and Indiana head out back to their own places as they all had plans already for the day. Only Ashton and Violet were still here. We were all laying around in the living room watching some more movies of Scarlett's choosing before needing to sort her out some lunch and get her down for a nap.

I know that we aren't at home right now but it doesn't mean I'm going to allow our routine to go completely out of whack. I somewhat feel like it already has slightly mainly with Scarlett's daycare schedule but i can get past that part, just as long as she eats and sleeps at roughly the same time everyday then everything else should be fine.

I look at the time and notice that it's eleven thirty, definitely time to get something sorted to eat for her. I start to get up to head towards the kitchen when Logan takes a hold of my hand, making me stop from walking away from the lounge.

"Where you heading off to baby?"

"The kitchen..need to sort something out for lunch for Scarlett before i put her down for her nap."

"Why don't you sit down and relax, I'll get her some food together?"

"Na it's ok, I'll just be a moment, I promise." I say back to him while bending down to give him a quick kiss.

After getting into the kitchen, i quickly had a look in the fridge to see what was available but what i didn't surprise was to see everything that i usually stock in my own fridge. I know it could just be a coincidence but somehow I highly doubt it. As i started to get out some of the fruits that was sitting in the crisper when all of a sudden i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind.

If it was anybody else, i more than likely would have freaked the fuck out but the instant that i felty his hands on my waist, i felt the instant tingles that i automatically get whenever he touches me. I could definitely get used to this, if only there was a chance that i would be able to. I still don't know what the future is going to hold for me, but i am going to continue with the promise that i made to myself and take things one day at a time.

I then felt Logan start to do slow circle motions with his thumbs on each side of my hips and started to kiss behind my ear, slowly making his way down my neck. It instantly had me lean my head against his shoulder, slowly tilting it to the side so that he had better access to continue what he is doing. As he starts to get further down my neck to where it meets with my shoulder, he happens to find my sweet spot that i can't help but let out the slightest moan, only loud enough for him to hear. He then starts making his way back up my neck again, back towards my ear where i can hear his rapid breathing, for him to start whispering to my huskily.

"Your moans are like music to my ears baby. I will never get over those sounds coming from your mouth."

I instantly start to blush, which I'm betting anything is making me look as red as a tomato. I instantly turn my head slightly so that i can partially look at his face. He reaches down and gives me a chaste gentle kiss, with me returning the kiss, matching his gentleness.

The kiss only lasts for a couple more seconds before we pull apart from each other, i needed to finish getting Scar's lunch so that's I can get her to bed. I looked back at the fridge and started getting out some fruit. Logan insisted giving me a hand with getting the fruit out so that i didn't have to do multiple trips back and forth. Once i had it all out, i started to get it all cut up. Logan got the bowl out and started to put the cut up pieces into the bowl, which once i was done, he took the bowl in the living room to let Scarlett eat in their while she finishes watching her movie.