Chapter 8 - Savannah's POV

I walked into the dark house. I tried turning the light on however nothing turned on. I know something doesn't feel right, like I know what's about to happen, however I can't turn back, I can't make it stop. It's like my mind and body is being controlled, being forced into the situation that I know is to come that I don't want to endure once again.

My body continues to walk me further inside the house, up the stairs and into a bedroom. I close the door and all of a sudden, the light turned on.

I realise once again I'm in my old bedroom at my parent's house and once again I'm in a towel only. All of a sudden, I feel a presence behind me, his presence. All of a sudden, Aaron's hand is around my neck. He leans his head in close to my ear. I can feel his breath on my cheek and I already feel myself starting to hyperventilate. He then starts to whisper.

"Hi baby, did you miss me"

"Please don't do this to me. I just want this to stop." At this point I'm crying hard, fully hyperventilating while also trying to get out his hold.

He then starts laughing like a psycho and he shoves me down on the bed. His instantly got my legs parted, pulling down his pants and then I feel the deep rough penetration and I start to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!STOP IT!!!!GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!"

He continues to thrust and penetrate into me roughly while continuing to laugh.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I start to thrash around which only made me scream more.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!!!!"

Next thing I know, i'm being pulled out of where I was and I'm shooting up in my bed. I'm still hyperventilating and crying while also disoriented and slashing my head around to work out where I am and who is with me. My eyes then land on Violet.

"Savannah, hey, your ok, it's ok, his not here!!"

I'm trying to calm down and catch my breath but it's hard as shit to do right now. Vi then pulls me into a hug and starts whispering to me.

"Ssssshhhhhhh it's ok, your ok. It was just a dream. His not here and he can't find you to get to you."

I start nodding my head and attempt further to even out my breaths. 10 minutes later, I have finally calmed down enough, so I pull away from Vi's hug.

"I'm so sorry Vi that I woke you. God I hate this shit. I just wish it would stop."

"There is nothing to be sorry about Sav. I know you hate it and wish it would stop and I promise it will eventually, we just need to continue taking everything one step at a time."

I nod my head taking everything she said in.

"Thank you Vi. I honestly don't know where I would be without you."

"It's all good boo. You know that I'm always going to be by your side."

I smile at her after she said that.

"I'm gonna head to back to bed. You good?"

""Yer I'm good. Go get some more sleep."

"The same back you too. Night"

" good night."

After she left, I continued to sit there for a while, sitting against my bed head and like every other night when this happens, I start to go deep into my thoughts.

The more in my thoughts I get, the more my paranoia starts to kick in. I then start the usual processes of my night.

I get out of bed, I start looking everywhere around my bedroom. Under the bed, in my closet, throughout my bathroom and out my window.