Chapter XXXI (31): "Search"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Dr. Huang felt like his own life flashed before his eyes.

Everything happened so fast from his prospective, one minute there was silence, then his adopted mother's fake crying, his father getting up and yelling, the table flipping over, the captain and the others came running into the room, his adopted father charged at him, choking him to death then, Dr. Warner escorted him out to safety.

Dr. Huang remembers when he was little, only about 6, his adopted father came home late and very drunk as always, then the next thing he remembers his adopted father had him against the wall and choking him, but stopped when he passed out from dizziness then Dr. Huang fell to the ground and then ran away.

After the next morning, His adopted mother found her husband on the ground, passed out from drunkness, and immediately believed that Dr. Huang was the one who made Mr. Church passed out.

Once Dr. Warner and Dr. Huang was in the sqaudroom, immediately Dr. Warner tends to Dr. Huang's hand marked neck that was red because of how hard His adopted father was gripping him.

"Are you alright!?" Dr. Warner asked worryingly.

Dr. Huang quickly nodded.

"I am okay," Dr. Huang said softly.

"I...I think," Dr. Huang said softly as he was finding his words while Dr. Warner was patiently waiting for an answer.

"I think I need my children in my arms..." Dr. Huang explained honestly, with Dr. Warner nodding her head agreeing. And Dr. Huang was right. When he is in these situations, it can lead him to have bad anxiety and stress out, and the only way to make it all go away is his children.

The psychiatrist needs to have his babies in his arms again to feel at peace and calm again.

At the same time, Lake and Genevieve walked into the sqaudroom and froze when they saw Dr. Huang, Genevieve gasped once she saw the hand mark on her big brother's neck, and She quickly walked over.

"Oh Georgie, what happened to you?" Genevieve asked worryingly as she gently placed her hands on his cheeks.

"Father, he went into a rage after they discovered that I have children," Dr. Huang answered and explained, and then he took a step forward.

Genevieve let out a sob as she embraced her big brother into a hug, and he hugged her back.

"I need to see my babies," Dr. Huang said softly, Genevieve's heart dropped because She, Lake, Fin, or John didn't find either Hope or the twins yet.