11. Still Freaking Out

Dedicated to 9315SalviSnehal , ItsIVRaa for their immense support throughout the story 🥰💖. Love you guys !!

"So your benchmate turned out to basketball captain and protected you from getting hit by the ball ?" Kash aka Kasish Raheja, my best and first friend from class 6th questions after I repeat for the nth time, about the horrific fiasco of guy from ...

"So your benchmate turned out to basketball captain and protected you from getting hit by the ball ?" Kash aka Kasish Raheja, my best and first friend from class 6th questions after I repeat for the nth time, about the horrific fiasco of guy from my dream turning out to be a real banda and in my class too. And unlike me, she ain't 'delulu is solulu' type who makes stories out of her dreams.

Typical Science student who aspires to ba a doctor.

But still business minded being a Sindhi Mai .

"Yes." I nod in positive.

" And he's the guy who ignored you first and then begged and forced you into friendship and then followed to library?"

" Actually no, he requested me to help find him best read where I-"

" On top of that, Ishaan has hots for you ?"

" Yesss. Can you actually belive that 32 Push-up was trying to talk to me and -"

" Bhaiii... Itne narcissistic sapne Kaun dekhta Hai be -" She laugh-cries together and I cut her again, " And that newcomer kutta had to fudging step in between !"

And she bursts out laughing and snorting and scoffing at my face again as I glare harshly at her to stop . I have to maintain my ijjat in my class and there she goes laughing like a lunatic  female bastard at my face,in my damn class.

" And you're-" snort -" you're saying that the guy in dreams is new admission in this school and that too in your class only."

I sigh, mujhse zyaada ye ladki meri ijjat ka falooda Bana degi. " I have been repeating that that from past 3 days bitch !"

" Chal na be Bhokololo ." And she digs into my bhindi-phoolka leaving her aloo puri , again.

I slap her hand from my lunchbox away , " I am totally not kidding."

Does she know how much I am freaking inside out throughout the school hours from the moment Mr Original Real Sexy Fingers has made entry into my class ! Like really.  I've been doing my very best to avoid his real self and my attempts are very comical and borderline lunatic. All my classmates think that we actually know each other other outside of school,  like some colony friend, father friends shit but no ! That guy appeared in my dreams and why I don't know! And I don't want to find out as I am scared of paranormal/ supernatural shit . But you just don't that.

Maybe it has got something to do with me being defected maal. It's not first time my classmates,  friends and crush have appeared in my dreams, including that 32 Push-ups aka Ishaan. But it is legit first time I am seeing such a good interwoven story with a somebody from my class in my dreams.

FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK !!

" Khushi beta," Kash pats my cheeks while making smooching noises, " Itna zyaada delusion me nhi rahte baccha . It's okay you can still come out of LaLaLand baccha. I am here to help you. "

I roll my eyes, " Says the freak who introduced me to Ana Huang."

" But I don't stick my nose into Wattpad 24*7 Bitch. I m preparing for NEET . What the hell are you doing with your life ? " And she puts bhindi roti and aloo puri together in her mouth .

" Haa toh I didn't say you to become doctor.  Tu bhi Commerce leke velli baith ja agar Kitna hi lagta Hai to- Kash . Yaar... " I drawl her name holding her hand in mine and take deep breaths, " I - I don't know .... But I've really good - bad feelings about this whole fiasco . " I say with a small smile, Wriggling my shoulders a bit .

She sighs . Then purses her lips. Then puts the aloo puri in her mouth that I was actually stopping her to eat and looks straight intomy eyes and folds her arms . " What ate you exactly feeling good-bad about ? Hmm. The fact that you can make a good story out of it. "

I grin shaking my head , excitedly.  " You know me so well !  Actually yes ! "

Same age benchmate romance in Wattpad style ! An instant hit. Not kidding.

" You know I can even imagine the dream's continuation. Like it paused at summer breaks.So .... When school  reopens after summer, Sandeep is shifted to another section since another bench can't be added to class 11 C .

And FL , aka me but not really me is looking out to see him again. But they don't meet on first day as his boys take him , forcefully to court for games during break. Then few days they meet , basically the eye contact shit during 5th period where they have to switch classes when Mr sexy fingers,  yeah same pet name from dream,  decides to change section basically coming back to his original class.

He gives a very believable reason to VP sir basically along the lines of how their Section C teachers were better and how he understood them better with their style of teaching,  and like how Section D is lagging behind in syllabus and all shit with so much sincerity that VP budau has no choice but to resent . And tada he is back to class !

Wait . Lemme complete first. And but the prev benchies still don't get to sit together because let's be realistic here koi na koi toh Absent ho hi jaata Hai. And they had to sit separately.

And. And and thus how their friendship turning into love during later chapters get a new start! "

- "And - " Kash clears her throat and hurriedly starts packing her lunchbox, " as I was saying whoever-the-said-chutiya-is actually appeared in your class ."

And I nod and fake cry , " Yahi toh diktat Hai na be ! "

Then she pats my shoulders sympathically and comes close to my face, not that I actually have any problem but usually I am the touchy-toochy one and whispers in my ears something that I actually is death sentence sent by devil queen herself , " and he's standing right behind you. "

Dropping the bomb the she moves back to her place, shows him a friendly smile and runs away while I am still there. Reeling from the aftereffects of being handed a death note sort of frozen in my spot.

Then very slowly , I turn to look at him .

And my metaphor ain't wrong as I face the one and only Sandeep , looking down at me with raised brows dawning a bored but still can kil with snap of my fingers sort of expression,  crossed arms at that.

Shit.

Oh oh shit.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for today guys

That's it for today guys .

Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing.

Till then ,

Happy reading darlings <3<3