12. Itchy-Girly

Going is now a part of Reading list by ItsIVRaa and Contemporary stories by Girl_That_Hopes.
Do check it out !!

Lunch Break

"So it is decided. My place at 5 baje." Aryan, a 5"4 lean and lanky chashme wala who is in my class announces clapping his together excitedly. And we all affirm 'yes ' to (cold)drinks , pizza and latest Playstation.

As soon the bell rang at end of first period Janesh came , shook my hand and introduced the half of of class to me.

And now I am a pakka wala dost of this extra extroverted male with social butterfly complex and making plans of going at his friends' places .

He turns to me , " Tu bhi raja na be. Mauj kana Harare saath."

I shake my head in no despite being grateful to be included in their clique on the very first day of school, " Surely nhi bol sakta."

"Chal na be toh bhi try krna na yaar," piques Siddharth, another 11thie Commerce stream with a build that matches mine.

" Trust me no one and I mean says no to Aryan's house. Aalishaan Bangla Hai." Kartik adds, slapping Aryan on the back, " banda baap ke paisa pe raaz krta Hai."

" Will try to." I say smiling politely , " kyoki behen aa rhi Hai."

They ooh and aah and nod in understanding or probably trying to when their brains are still trying to process the information overload .

Not my fault in being a paidaishi smart-ass.

We joke and chat and again confirm the plans and go back to our own classes.

Actually I walk back to class while Aryan and Janesh leave for washroom.

Only to find none other than the itchy-girly girl with huge round glasses whose name I don't care to know , who had problem with my presence sitting on my seat flaring her arms in all four directions and possibly even in 4th and 5th dimensions too, with her back facing me.

"....And tada he is back to class !

Wait . Lemme complete first. And but the prev benchies still don't get to sit together because let's be realistic here koi na koi toh Absent ho hi jaata Hai. And they had to sit separately.

And. And and thus how their friendship turning into love during later chapters get a new start! "

"And as I was saying whoever-the-said-chutiya-is actually appeared in your class ." Then her pretty friend says to her.

" Yahi toh diktat Hai na be ! " She almost screams loudly, as on loud even to be heard by Geet ma'am in staff room and I assume she must be fake crying by now.

Phew. How the hell she talks so much ?

I pray to Bhagvaan that she is finished. Seems like not the case.

Cause she, no actually her friend,  more beautiful looking out of the two moves alot very closer to her than it is usually done in lesbian dramas( just saying. I don't watch such shitshows ) .

Putting on a very good , 9 out of 10 rating LGBTQ display for me as well as the whole class to enjoy and munch upon witg popcorn Roopi Lunch as of now.

Fuck yaar ! School is not a place for exhibitionism kink.

And the pretty girl whispers something in Chashmish Chudail's ears as she tenses. Legit Frozen on spot like in 'statue-over ' game type.

And then she nods at me Watha cute smile on her face , one which I return with my own bur she's running away from the class.

And why do I have a feeling that I am the said Chutiya ? Wait, shr cursed at me indirectly in front of me ! The heck !

Then Chashmish Chudail who has god knows what problem with me from the moment I steeped into this class gets up very slowly, and overly dramatically if I modestly add as well, from my seat and peers up at me.

Then instantly back in front of her again and pauses.

Itchy-girly's itch to get rid of me from at the least the face of this class coming up again.

Am I too handsome to exist? So much that she gets itchy whenever she looks at me.

If yes , and I say this being the only plausible explanation for her behavior that I can logically come up with, then maybe she should just keep up her Itchy-girly-Ness forever so I might just exist as a Handsome bachelor throughout my life.

Nonetheless,  she packs up her lunch and walks back to her seat right behind me like a jumpy ant or probably dying fish taken out of water, still avoiding me.

And I plop down on my seat and exhale a breath I don't know why the hell I was holding.

She's like the unwanted saas-bahu serial your mother loves to watch , the kind you have to bear if you want to sit peacefully in the hall ( because I can't kick her, kick her out of my life or kick her out the damn school ).

But still.

I have many problems in life.

And I refuse to have her itch upon seeing my handsome self in school as a subject of concern to me.

Moreover,  I just want this day to end so I can go back to house. And meet my Nain who converts it into a warm home.

But seems like lady-luck is not on my side today. Her misfortune.
.
.
.
.

Seems like Sandeep got problem with Khushi being her damn self 🙄

What do you think ?

Well ,this is it for today.

Till then ,
Happy reading darlings <3<3