Chapter 5: The First Transformation

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the two of them are in the restaurant and the two of them are eating their own foods and make (Y/N) was sat there and done with eating and he just drink the coffee cup by himself and he sigh little bit and he turn his head to look at the window from this restaurant by himself. Then (Y/N) notice the people walk around here and then his eyes change into half yellow glow little bit and he saw those vampires out there and disguised as themselves and he knew these vampires are deadly but (Y/N) doesn't like them.

Whatever Yuki say and told (Y/N) about...the vampires are good or evil...(Y/N) doesn't believe that...and it is gonna be bullshit.

Yuki: "So, (Y/N)? What brought you here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, let just say I was here for my own vacation trip...far with far away from my home and I decide to get my own normal life." He said to her.

Yuki: "Okay, that sounds good...but what about your parent? Do they know you were-" She tries to said and he told her.

(Y/N): "Well, no...they don't...I go out by myself." He said to her.

Yuki: "So you have a mother and father?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do...I have a mother...she was a hunter. Monster Hunter." He said to her and make her surprise and she asked him.

" He said to her and make her surprise and she asked him

Yuki: "Monster hunter?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, she was the best monster hunter who just doing her own job to keeping people safe...just like vampire hunters for what you say." He said to her and make him just definitely know something worst what he can't tell her about his curse and story. When he was sat there and then he just don't know what to say about his curse and the monster for what he might become...and the power of Lycanthropy from his own father.

(Y/N): "My old man...I-I don't know what to say...he passes away already." He said to her and Yuki sigh and she said.

Yuki: "I'm sorry to heard that?" She asked (Y/N) and make him wave his left hand and he tell her it is alright and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Yuki, do you have your parent? When you have a brother with you?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she sigh and she told him it was a long story for time ago and then she explaining to (Y/N) about her story and how tragic past of her.

(Y/N): "I see...I'm sorry to heard that too." He said to her and make her was sigh out and she told him it is alright to figure out about it and then she look at (Y/N) who was smile too...the two of them have their own tragic pasts. When the two of them were watched by the figure male who sat there and he was a childhood friend of Yuki Kuran before...and that person is...Zero Kiryu.