Chapter 9: The New Monster In Town

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When Yuki and (Y/N) were sleeping on the couch chair by themselves and they both are chilling little bit and (Y/N) was put his arms around Yuki's waist and then her head lean against on (Y/N)'s chest and she was sleeping on (Y/N) by herself. Then (Y/N) just laying there for awhile and Yuki listening his story and past for himself and she felt bad about (Y/N) because his life was been curse by the power of Lycanthropy that he might become...something terrifying and horrifying...but she doesn't care.

Yuki: "So...what are you going to do now? If these vampires are going after you-" She tries to said and make (Y/N) grab her chin and she turn her head to look up at (Y/N) and make him was smile at her and he said.

(Y/N): "There's no need to worrying about it...but I'll be fine. I am going to be fine right now." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Those vampires are outside there that they are bunch of pussies...and they are nothing compare than me." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and then the two of them stare each others and make the two of them were look like they are fallen love and then they both pulled into kisses right away.

When the two of them were kissing and (Y/N) saw her tears comes down from her eyes and it is rolling down on her cheeks and then (Y/N) was let go of her kiss and make the two of them lean their foreheads together

(Y/N): "Whoa...that was..."

Yuki: "Amazing....I just remind you of someone else that it was calm and I think I found you were a good person looks like Kaname...but you are different than him." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and (Y/N) with Yuki heard the noise comes from the door. Then the two of them were look at the door is knocking by someone else and (Y/N) was look back at Yuki and he was put her on the seat and he said.

(Y/N): "I'll go get the door." He said to her and make her nod her head and then he got up from the couch chair and he went to the door and opened it out and revealed someone else and looks like Yuki had a friend with her. Then he just looks like loser but also frustrated boy who even came here to search Yuki...childhood friend for what he was looking about and yes...that's what he really looking about.

Zero: "Where is she?" He asked (Y/N).