Chapter 6: Werewolf V.S Rido Kuran

3rd POV:

Back to Yuki.

When Yuki was moving out by herself and she had nothing to worries about the pureblood vampire Rido Kuran who was finally death and that motherfucker wasn't coming back again and she just make sure that he will never came here again and Yuki definitely sense something ain't right about it. When she was turn her head to look around and she definitely know something else is here and make her stop where she really is and she can sense and smelled it right now and make her doesn't believe in her head.

Yuki: "*No, it can't be....*" She thought herself and she was sense something else is here and make her saw there was a vampires appeared out of nowhere and they land down on the rooftop's building and make these vampires were hissing out. Then Yuki was got her scythe weapon out right away and then she prepare to fight and make her look over there and saw the vampires were hissing out and they both are level E.

Rido: "Why so soon to leave, Juri?" He asked her.

Yuki: "Rido..." She said in surprise for what she saw Rido is alive and she just saw him came back alive from the hell where did he might become.

" She said in surprise for what she saw Rido is alive and she just saw him came back alive from the hell where did he might become

Rido Kuran.

Rido Kuran (玖蘭 李土, Kuran Ridō), was one of the major antagonists of the Vampire Knight series. He was a Pureblood vampire, the older brother of Haruka Kuran and Juri Kuran, the uncle of Yuki Kuran and the father of Senri Shiki who was once Shizuka Hio's fiancé.

With his reappearance, it was revealed that he was the true head of the Kuran family, not Kaname.

Rido was a very entitled character who takes pleasure in antagonizing others. He believes in indulging his desires and to have power is to crave for more and sees nothing wrong in taking more power at other's expense. Lascivious, self-centered and cruel, Rido is powerful and will not hesitate to use power for personal gain and the destruction of others. A good example of this is how unlike Kaname Kuran, Rido has no problems with using his Pureblood powers to control lower vampires, as seen with Hanabusa Aido. Rido is a noted sadist and wants to cause pain.

Yuki: "Impossible...we just kill you already...How did you came back alive?" She asked Rido.

Rido: "My master was give me a new blood for me alive.~" He said to her with an evilly smirk on his face and make Yuki was confuse for what she heard about 'Master' and then she doesn't like this at all and she knew these vampires appeared here right on the time. Then Rido just summon the vampires are here and then they both were tries to kill her but out of nowhere there was a fire shoot down on the ground and killing many vampires down there by himself.

Yuki: "*That fire...couldn't it be-*" She thought herself and she was turn her head to look at the appearance of somebody else is here and they are looks like familiar to the Night Class....the Night Class are here.

Yuki: "NIGHT CLASS?!?" She shout out in surprise for what she just saw the vampires are here...Aido, Kain, Shiki, Ichijo, Ruka, and Rima that they are here right on the time and then they both are gonna prepare to attack at those vampires. Because that's many of them around here and Yuki was got her backup by her friends.