Chapter 29 (Lucio): A Good Man

Copyright © 2024 by GroveltoHEA

***TW for mention of abuse***

I was roughly two years shy of thirty before I discovered I was Superman.

When I heard a hand on my bedroom doorknob, I was sitting up even as I was reaching for one of the guns I always had within reach on my bed. I hadn't been asleep, my thoughts too chaotic and unsettling to let me rest, so I just lay flat on my back, hands behind my head, eyes staring into the darkness. Thinking about things I'd rather not think about, thinking about making a decision I never thought I'd make.

The door opened and there was just enough light coming in from the soft hallway lights for me to see the small figure of my wife.

"Ginevra?"

I wondered if something was seriously wrong with her or with Cosi because Ginevra hadn't come near this room since she'd been back. I was shocked she was here now given the memories the room held for her. I'd stayed in here for the same reason, sleeping in the room where I'd blown the life I'd envisioned for myself to hell. So I had to relive what my ruthless brutality had cost me, the guilt and remorse knifing into me every single time I walked into this room. 

"Give me my wedding night, Lucio."

Although her voice was soft, it was firm, unyielding, and I heard every husky word clearly.

It was at that exact moment I realized I was Superman. Faster than a speeding bullet, I fucking flew off the bed and in a single bound was on the other side of the room, standing right in front of my wife, not even thinking about being naked, my dick already rock hard for this woman. 

A pretty fucking common problem around my wife ever since I'd gone to get her.

At that moment, though, all I could focus on was my Janie. My Ginevra. She was both, whether she realized it or not. Hidden under all those layers of Janie, there were still remnants of my eighteen-year-old bride showing through in lightning-fast glimpses her vulnerability and innocence. She was the girl I thought needed a lesson, but who, in fact, ended up schooling me. She was no typical Body girl who would accept her husband's shitty, cruel behavior with a fucking smile on her face as I'd expected; she was another kind of woman I had no experience with. And now, five years later, she was here again, and I was feeling things I'd never felt before in my life.

I didn't deserve her, but I wanted her anyway and didn't have the strength to tell her to go. It would have been the right thing to do given what I'd done to her on our wedding night, but even with all the discipline I had, I couldn't form the words.

Let me love you, Janie. But I kept that to myself this time, realizing last night that she wasn't ready to hear that from me.

To keep from blurting that out, I bent down to her, my mouth against hers in an instant, our tongues tangling, and I ripped the delicate fabric of her short, silky nightie right off her so she was as naked as I was. Grabbing her ass, I lifted her up, her legs locking around my waist, her wet pussy grinding against my cock.

I was going to go off like a mother fucking rocket if I didn't get myself under control. But then she grabbed my hair and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood and control became a meaningless word.

"You want my blood, Janie?" I rasped, my lips feathering against hers. "Then take it."

And I crushed her mouth with mine at the same time I readjusted her hips and slammed into her tight pussy, pressing her against the wall with each hard thrust. She clawed at my back, drawing more blood, I knew, as we fucked each other with a ferocity that would leave marks and bruises. She seemed to have no problem with how hard I was holding her hips as I powered into her, just like I had no problem with her nails digging into my back, both of us trying to draw the other closer.