Chapter 3 (Ginevra/Janie): A Lesson

Copyright © 2024 by GroveltoHEA

I pretended to consider Lucio's words about him looking forward to our wedding night for years. And right on top of that, I remembered my father's words to me so long ago.

Brains can defeat brawn; you just have to figure out how.

"You're right, Lucio. You have waited a long time. Let's do it. No need to wait a minute longer. You want me bent over the kitchen island? Riding you on the couch? Oh! How about up against the wall? Haven't had it that way in a while and I adore a good up-against-the-wall, piss-off-your-neighbors session. Really works the kinks out even if it is hard on the back."

"Ginevra, you better hope you're kidding." That powerful body of his was so still it was almost scary.

"Why would I be kidding about liking sex up against the wall, Lucio? We can run down the list of positions I'm partial to, if that helps."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're not a virgin?"

"As if. Did you think I'd been living in limbo for the last five years?" I mocked Lucio as I rolled my eyes at him and started to take off my shirt. "I would think you'd appreciate not having to brush twenty-three years of cobwebs away."

"Ginevra, stop fucking around about this and keep your damn clothes on!" 

His hands stilled my hands, preventing me from taking off my shirt. Oooohhh, he was angry.

"Oh, you want to undress me, is that it? Usually the guys I'm with, well, we just rip our own clothes off. Saves time so we can get right down to the good stuff. But if you'd rather undress me, I can work with that. Gentleman's choice." I waved my hand down my body in invitation.

"I want the truth, Ginevra." His lips barely moved, and I imagined that was the voice he used right before he killed his enemies. "I'll turn your ass red if I have to in order to get the truth from you."

"So, going out on a limb here since you want to do the ass smacking -- I'm guessing you're not the type to call me mistress, lick my shiny boots and let me tie you up? Hey, that's OK if you're more on the traditional side of things. No judgment. We all like what we like. I've got some guys on speed dial if I feel the need to spank someone's ass." 

His face was reddening at an alarming rate as I was trying to think of what other scenes I'd read in my BDSM romances lately. Scenes that would make Lucio lose his shit if I even mentioned them. "If you want to join in, you'd be perfectly welcome to since I haven't had a threesome in months, so --"

"Ginevra!" he bellowed. "Tell me the truth right now!"

"OK, OK, calm down there, Lucio. I don't actually have multiple guys on speed dial." I paused. "It's just one. I normally don't go back for seconds, but this guy was an absolute magician with his wand and he could pull multiple rabbits out of my hat, so to speak --"

"ABOUT NOT BEING A VIRGIN!" he absolutely exploded at me, hands gesticulating all around in his masculine fury.

This was way more fun than I expected, even though I was just waiting for my neighbors to start pounding on their walls or their ceiling at any moment. Lucio was being incredibly loud, yelling and stomping around like an elephant. A very enraged elephant.

"I'm a little concerned your face is so red, Lucio. Should we do some deep breathing for a minute? Breathe in...two...three...four. Now release..."

"Quit messing with me, Ginevra. Tell me the motherfucking truth right now! "