Ninety Nine: Xavier's Poems (Part 2)

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

Xavier felt something scratching his jaw. Grunting in his sleep he shifted his head to the side, but the itching continued. He clicked his tongue and slowly opened his eyes, and they met with Krithika's sparkling black eyes.

She was staring at him, her face peeking above his chin as it held a grin, "Hello, big boy!"

Raising his brows, "Big boy?", he questioned, his voice hoarse.

"Did Samiksha's mother feed you Complan daily?", her grin widened, "Now you can't even rest in a normal bed, Ayya needs only a Californian-King bed to comfortably sleep."

That was true. He happened to be too tall, way higher than average Indian men's height range, and all his life he had compromised with comfortability. That had been the same for Krishna; presumably, they had bonded over ranting about how difficult it was to survive with a height equivalent to Shri. Amitabh Bachchan. Once, Krishna had commented, "Dude, every fucking person I have met has asked me if I am a Basketball Champion!", and Xavier had scoffed, "Fuck, yeah, same here!"

But with money, things had changed. Now, he had everything according to his wish. Being a millionaire wasn't that bad, other than having extreme security in place. Especially with recent international investors and mergers, the press secretly plagued his house and office. It was extremely difficult to survive without any protection, to hide in the background like he used to do.

Fortunately, Alisha's cousin had a great security firm operating across India and he blindly trusted them; they allowed only family and friends to enter his premises. Initially, he had been annoyed by the idea but Farhan had throttled him into an agreement, and well, later he did feel better about the arrangement.

Even in Kumarakom, he had few men guarding him from the prying eyes of the media.

"Hello?", Krithika gently tapped his cheek, "Almost seven months into the relationship and you are already zoning out of my conversation, huh?", her nails dug into his jaw as she narrowed her eyes, "Huh?"

He flipped her over and caught her wrists in his right hand, fixing them above her head he gave a peck on her lips, "Now, if my Kanmani is splayed over me, completely naked, do you think my mind will focus on what is coming out of her mouth?"

She arched her back, "Hmm... It seems my Complan boy is always horny."

His left hand reached beneath her navel, traveling south, traveling to that place where she wanted him, "Only for you."

"Ah, Xavier!", she moaned, closing her eyes as he pleasured her the way she liked.

--

It had started to rain heavily and they had to shift to a nearby resort from the boathouse. It hadn't been an abnormal event as it happened to be monsoon season in Kumarakom. But Krithika had grumbled, "Nonsense, Indra Deva!", and he had laughed at her.

From that moment she had been glaring at him.

Xavier took a bite of his Naimeen Pollichathu, "Darling, there is nothing I can do about the natural process, it's monsoon."

"Whatever."

"Why are you angry at me?", he asked, placing a small cut of his fish on her plate.

She huffed, "I wanted you to be with me, alone, spend some time away from all your busy schedules and everyone.", she gobbled the fish he served her in one shot, "Yes, I am selfish and wanted all your time for myself."