Four

As Hanbin is trying to reach for his diary, tears roll down his cheeks when he's not able to reach it. The bully is reading everything out loud and he feels so embarrassed.

As soon as he gives up from trying to get it back, he notices someone grab the bullies arm. "Is it fun? Is bullying people fun for you?"

Hanbin must be seeing things. He could've sworn he just saw this guy appear out of nowhere.

"Who the hell are you?!" The bully tries to get out of his grip but isn't able to.

"Who am I? Does that matter right now? Who the hell do you think you are treating him like this?!" His grip on his arm tightens. "And why are you so shocked? Had no one stood up to you before?" Zhang Hao looks around at everyone who's watching this happen. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Is just standing there and recording better than helping someone out?" He glares at them before turning back to the bully. "Now give it back." He takes the diary away from him before pushing him away.

Even Zhang Hao is surprised when he pushes him since he ends up pushing him all the way towards the lockers. 'When did I get so strong?' He thinks to himself.

He turns around and sees Hanbin with tears in his eyes. Hanbin quickly looks down and wipes his tears away in embarrassment.

Zhang Hao closes the diary, then walks over to him. "Here you go." He hands it to him. Hanbin looks up at him for a few seconds before taking it.

"Thank you." He says softly.

"You're welcome. I'm Zhang Hao, by the way."

"I'm Sung Hanbin." He wipes his tears away. "And I'm sorry."

"No, what are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for putting you through all this trouble. I should've just defended myself."

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Zhang Hao gives him a small smile. "I know you're not really used to people standing up for you, but I just want you to know that you now have someone you can count on, okay?"